The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

No habla espagnol will be my response.. :coffee::shifty:

OMG, are there ghettos there? I would love to visit! :excited: I just don't wanna get shot or some thugs wanna take advantage of me because I'm Dominican.. :dance::coffee::devil:

thugs! omg Belize city if full of thugs! no honey we only pass thru there whne the plan lands then we roll out!

:lmao: :lmao:

chile please if u go with me u better brush up on your spanglish :coffee:

lol most Belizeans get by on spanglish girl...they teach you spanish in school from the time you hit standard 1 (3rd grade for folks who don't know) so you might not be able to speak it fluently, but your ass will be able to get by lol...and since we hit Chetumal like we own that place, you learn really quickly...certain place in the mall in Chetumal take Belizean money lol...when I tell you Chetumal was packed over the xmas season, chile...

thugs! omg Belize city if full of thugs! no honey we only pass thru there whne the plan lands then we roll out!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I always love to visit the ghettos when I go to a city..I don't know why..like when I go to NY one of these days, I wanna go to the hood, but I don't wanna get shot or raped.. :lmao::w00t:

No habla espagnol will be my response.. :coffee::shifty:

OMG, are there ghettos there? I would love to visit! :excited: I just don't wanna get shot or some thugs wanna take advantage of me because I'm Dominican.. :dance::coffee::devil:

Belize City is loaded with ghettos on the south side...and not American project house ghettos, real fuckin ghettos...like zinc houses gaza strip ghettos...crime was crazy last year in the city (in certain areas...known trouble areas)...truthfully, while the crime was crazy in the city, majority was gang against gang...people that know each other...there are places that I don' fuck with at all, but for the most part, if you are not gang affiliated you can go anywhere...nobody wasting bullets on random ass people

Belize City is loaded with ghettos on the south side...and not American project house ghettos, real fuckin ghettos...like zinc houses gaza strip ghettos...crime was crazy last year in the city (in certain areas...known trouble areas)...truthfully, while the crime was crazy in the city, majority was gang against gang...people that know each other...there are places that I don' fuck with at all, but for the most part, if you are not gang affiliated you can go anywhere...nobody wasting bullets on random ass people

:lmao::lmao: That's wassup..I'm fascinated by ghettos..maybe because I grew up poor.. :asham:

lol most Belizeans get by on spanglish girl...they teach you spanish in school from the time you hit standard 1 (3rd grade for folks who don't know) so you might not be able to speak it fluently, but your ass will be able to get by lol...and since we hit Chetumal like we own that place, you learn really quickly...certain place in the mall in Chetumal take Belizean money lol...when I tell you Chetumal was packed over the xmas season, chile...

i need to go there i havent went since i was little my mom and tia stay up there shopping and eating!

i need to go there i havent went since i was little my mom and tia stay up there shopping and eating!

we went on a spontaneous Chet trip on the 20th of december...we came back the 22nd lol...and now that they have Wal-Mart, shit lol...Border was crowed all through the holiday...the Wal-Mart was opened early december and they invited Belizean media lol...the manager said when building the store they had to factor in the amount of Belizeans that would be shopping lol...I won't even talk about Easter and how Belizeans descend upon that place lol...we always stop to eat on our way to Cancun...Chetumal people call the mall "Belize's biggest mall" lol

hey girl...why am I in starbucks and they have Tevin Campbell playing lol..."shhh break it down I don't want nobody else to hear the sound this love is a private affair"...they always have some generic ass shit playing, but today they are going in chile lol...gay white guy behind the counter is getting his sang on honey lol

hey girl...why am I in starbucks and they have Tevin Campbell playing lol..."shhh break it down I don't want nobody else to hear the sound this love is a private affair"...they always have some generic ass shit playing, but today they are going in chile lol...gay white guy behind the counter is getting his sang on honey lol

what's up girl. poor tevin dang he wasted his life!