The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

She will have on some red thigh high hooker boots and a whip covered in strawberries..

well ill just respond to both of u..Do you know he asked me to get a red wig :mellow: i was like serious :unsure: then he sadi ..im only playing. :lmao: i guess he will get what he wanted last night and didnt get

some kitty :filenails: oh and dinner and a movie we had plans for. i might give him a BJ too :filenails::lmao:

well ill just respond to both of u..Do you know he asked me to get a red wig :mellow: i was like serious :unsure: then he sadi ..im only playing. :lmao: i guess he will get what he wanted last night and didnt get

some kitty :filenails: oh and dinner and a movie we had plans for. i might give him a BJ too :filenails::lmao:

I just LMBAO at this entire post :lmao::lmao:

U know he was really serious about that red wig don't you... Get it. :wink:

U betta hook dude up with that BJ and a side of Kitty combo :cheer::lmao:

Sounds like a good V-Day ^_^

CH.get that red wig and name it lola :whistle:

You make me so proud.. crying.gif

I just LMBAO at this entire post :lmao::lmao:

U know he was really serious about that red wig don't you... Get it. :wink:

U betta hook dude up with that BJ and a side of Kitty combo :cheer::lmao:

Sounds like a good V-Day ^_^

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: my husband can be very funny at times. now i had been sleep for like 2 hrs he is such a night person and he was off today so he came prowling for some kitty. he told me it was like 12:30 ish I didnt even open my eyes i just pushed his hand away when it went for my kitty and was like umm NO! :lmao: :lmao: he was a good sport about it this morning. but yes he will get the combo and maybe something else special. i have to go to the beauty supply store so i might just get that wig :lmao: :lmao: