Janet Jackson Teaches You How To dance/Choreography

EphraimAdamz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm NOT sensitive, you're just ALWAYS being shady to me! :umm:

I'm not pressed and my ICONIC wig is just fine!

tossandturn-vi.gif

:coffee:

You bald

jr2-vi.gif

It's your fault for instigating :rolleyes:

lol1-vi.gif

why we gotta die in yall little battle :rolleyes:

:lmao:!

i hate superman too :excited:

He pisses me off now <_<. I'm a Batman guy.

was this oprah? :asham:

Yeah :lol:!

I should have edited that post. :filenails:

Don't edit my posts, sis. <_<

It's your fault for instigating :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

why we gotta die in yall little battle :rolleyes:

Because BUiesha refused to stop doing the most, so I was forced to...well you know the rest. -_-

You bald

jr2-vi.gif

BUiesha, how many times do I have to tell you and Hendrika that I'm not Shemar, Jr, Little Bill, or anything other people/fictitious characters that you two say that I am!!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

He pisses me off now <_<. I'm a Batman guy.

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman :coffee:

Because BUiesha refused to stop doing the most, so I was forced to...well you know the rest. -_-

BUiesha, how many times do I have to tell you and Hendrika that I'm not Shemar, Jr, Little Bill, or anything other people/fictitious characters that you two say that I am!!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman :coffee:

Yes she knows I snatched you :)

Oh we know you ain't Shemar :lmao:!

bill-cosby-little-bill.jpg

14lmu0y.gif

I should have :filenails:

214qfb4.gif

25ezgg0.jpg

Not only do you laugh at his fukery, but then you shade me.... :umm:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes she knows I snatched you :)

Oh we know you ain't Shemar :lmao:!

bill-cosby-little-bill.jpg

You HAVE never snatched me and you never will. :coffee:

I'm not Shemar, nor am I any of those other characters/people either :sigh:

Superman and Batman both suck.

Green_Lantern_Reloaded_by_jamietyndall.jpg

Sis, we aren't here for flops. :coffee:

200 mil budget, pulled in over 220 mil. :filenails:

Sis...that's a flop. lol You spend 200 mil and only make 20 mil on your investment? Not counting the millions that were probably put into promotion for the film... -_-

Some bitch told me it flopped :rolleyes:. I was gunning for it just for Ryan and Blake :wub:

Ryan is just awesome :wub:

Not only do you laugh at his fukery, but then you shade me.... :umm:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sis, we aren't here for flops. :coffee:

Sis...that's a flop. lol You spend 200 mil and only make 20 mil on your investment? Not counting the millions that were probably put into promotion for the film... -_-

Whether I did or not, you were gonna cry anyway -_-

Flop or not, it still made more than its budget and Green Lantern could kick Superman's and Batman's asses any day, anytime, anyplace. :coffee:

Whether I did or not, you were gonna cry anyway -_-

Flop or not, it still made more than its budget and Green Lantern could kick Superman's and Batman's asses any day, anytime, anyplace. :coffee:

If you didn't I wouldn't have a reason to cry. :rolleyes: But since you did... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BARELY made more than it's budget. :coffee: Green Lantern could probably snatch flopbatman out the game, but he doesn't want a day with the LEGENDARY Superman. :coffee:

If you didn't I wouldn't have a reason to cry. :rolleyes: But since you did... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BARELY made more than it's budget. :coffee: Green Lantern could probably snatch flopbatman out the game, but he doesn't want a day with the LEGENDARY Superman. :coffee:

Uhh, no. You cry no matter what happens. -_-

It made more. Period. :coffee: Superman doesn't stand a chance with GL. He doesn't want that ring print forever embedded in that surgically added mandible. :coffee:

Uhh, no. You cry no matter what happens. -_-

It made more. Period. :coffee: Superman doesn't stand a chance with GL. He doesn't want that ring print forever embedded in that surgically added mandible. :coffee:

I only cry because your shade hurts me so much... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BARELY made more. Period. :coffee: Superman actually has the power to fly so fast that he changes the rotation of the earth, thus sending us back in time... Your fav flop could NEVER!!! :coffee:

I think we can both agree that batman is a non-factor. -_-

Superman is lame. He can't even overcome kryptonite. That lil green rock snatches him bald just like his biggest fan TOF.

All super hero with actual powers have things that can be used against their powers. Batman just has expensive gadgets...perhaps when he gains some actual powers we can talk, oh wait.. :coffee:

Superman wins again!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I only cry because your shade hurts me so much... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BARELY made more. Period. :coffee: Superman actually has the power to fly so fast that he changes the rotation of the earth, thus sending us back in time... Your fav flop could NEVER!!! :coffee:

I think we can both agree that batman is a non-factor. -_-

It's lethal. You coined that :wink:

But the fact is, it made more. B) Green Lantern can time travel just using his ring. Not to mention he can fly faster than the speed of light. The fastest thing in the known universe. Does your fave even exist to attempt it? :coffee:

Well duh -_- The Joker, especially Heath Ledger's, has handed that ass to him a million times. :filenails:

It's lethal. You coined that :wink:

But the fact is, it made more. B) Green Lantern can time travel just using his ring. Not to mention he can fly faster than the speed of light. The fastest thing in the known universe. Does your fave even exist to attempt it? :coffee:

Well duh -_- The Joker, especially Heath Ledger's, has handed that ass to him a million times. :filenails:

Yes I did. :blush: You don't have to use that shade against me though :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Barely made more...another fact. :coffee: So, with out the ring GL is another flop like Batman. I see, that's for clarifying, sis. ^_^

OOP!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor BUiesha, always stanning for flops like batman. -_-

Yes I did. :blush: You don't have to use that shade against me though :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Barely made more...another fact. :coffee: So, with out the ring GL is another flop like Batman. I see, that's for clarifying, sis. ^_^

OOP!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor BUiesha, always stanning for flops like batman. -_-

:wink:....It kinda comes with the territory. -_- It's not bad with you though.

But its more. The only fact that matters. B) Actually no. The light speed is without the ring. Transporting across galaxies, no ring needed. :thumbup: You take Superman off earth, his powers are virtually gone. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: Awww, he can come to my side :blush:

Why is TOF acting like I stan for Batman? Dude's only human (though it's impressive a human can do all his shit...there ain't no need for superpowers to save lives which is ultimately what it's all about). I'm more of a X-Men person ;).

Superman is still lame though. The Green Lantern is awesome :)!

Archived