20 members have voted

1. 1. Which tour do you think had the best hair changes

• Rhythm Nation
    • janet.
    • The Velvet Rope
    • All For You
    • Rockwitchu
    • #1's

Tho the RN tour hair isnt my personal fave of her tour hairstyles, Freexone just completely said why I do love that style, every single thing was right, and the whip appeal was THE BEST witht hat style, and even about it turning into the PP hair.

Loved Rock With U, Number 1's, and All For You but I still will always love the hair she was rocking during R.N......she would flip that hair over and over and it was so silky smooth and this is when Janet put her stamp on all the bitches for having the best hair. That hair was everything......she ended Control with a somewhat look like this for Pleasure Principle and just made it bigger for R.N. with the bangs carried up and over instead of down.

That hair was everything......look at the performance for the MTV Vangaurd Award she received when she performed "Black Cat"........the hair was not playing that night. She looked so stunning and it was nearing the closing of the tour and her body was sick! All the girls wanted that hair but they just couldn't get it right without being a hot mess. I actually would like her to go back to this style. It wasn't too long either and I think it would fit her today as well. Janet Zeitoun get back on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSYXmHz9NE

I luuuuvvvv the RN hairstyle.

The length, the body, the way to bounces back in place when she dances >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived