1. 1. Which tour do you think had the best hair changes

• Rhythm Nation
    • janet.
    • The Velvet Rope
    • All For You
    • Rockwitchu
    • #1's

Tourhair.png

(I know I left out a few, but I think I got the more important 1s)

My pick would be #1's, because she's done pretty much everything but throw in some color, if she did that...... damn, already she's done extra long, short, fake, real, curly, straight. 2nd place for me would be maybe a tie between janet. & TVR, then AFY, Then RN, then RWU, but I got love for all of them. I really wish there was a better picture of the short lived (only appeared at 1 performance) RWU tour ponytail, I mean I remember seeing the video of her with it and SHE WORRRRKED that. And the picture.......well.....a picture exists... But what also makes this tour my fave of her hair changes is because of ALLLL the changes, so many, 1 tour, and if its not over, wonder how its gonna be next leg.

your thoughts

for the #1s she had like 3 different styles LOL

AFY

lol nah actually I literally forgot to include 3 from #1's, I left out the flat side part slick down, I left out the bump with the 1st hair piece, and I left out how the hair was in the last date where it was shorter and had more curls and a curly bang. But for the tour she went from naturally longer with a added piece in the front, to really short and just a longer bang, then no added bang just her real hair either slicked down or flipped, then the hair piece, then the hair piece with the bump and slightly straighter, then the extra long thick bazillion wave hair, then she had it a lil shorter and styled with bigger curls, then she had it sholder length with no bang and a little sleeker, then she had it chin length with more curls and a bang.

I'm a hair master, nothing involving hair (especially hers) gets past me lol

Im really happy all of em are getting love, because I really do generally like them all. That mohawk, WOOO in person it was like WOW, in Detroit it looked different than it did in that pic, it looked bigger. I just love how it still had loose hair in the back so she could have somethin to whip.

Oh and the tie I have between the janet tour & TVR tour is the curly half ponytail style looked GREAT on her point and I love her with braids and I love her with just a nice ponytail, so they even each other out.

Loved Rock With U, Number 1's, and All For You but I still will always love the hair she was rocking during R.N......she would flip that hair over and over and it was so silky smooth and this is when Janet put her stamp on all the bitches for having the best hair. That hair was everything......she ended Control with a somewhat look like this for Pleasure Principle and just made it bigger for R.N. with the bangs carried up and over instead of down.

That hair was everything......look at the performance for the MTV Vangaurd Award she received when she performed "Black Cat"........the hair was not playing that night. She looked so stunning and it was nearing the closing of the tour and her body was sick! All the girls wanted that hair but they just couldn't get it right without being a hot mess. I actually would like her to go back to this style. It wasn't too long either and I think it would fit her today as well. Janet Zeitoun get back on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSYXmHz9NE

Loved Rock With U, Number 1's, and All For You but I still will always love the hair she was rocking during R.N......she would flip that hair over and over and it was so silky smooth and this is when Janet put her stamp on all the bitches for having the best hair. That hair was everything......she ended Control with a somewhat look like this for Pleasure Principle and just made it bigger for R.N. with the bangs carried up and over instead of down.

That hair was everything......look at the performance for the MTV Vangaurd Award she received when she performed "Black Cat"........the hair was not playing that night. She looked so stunning and it was nearing the closing of the tour and her body was sick! All the girls wanted that hair but they just couldn't get it right without being a hot mess. I actually would like her to go back to this style. It wasn't too long either and I think it would fit her today as well. Janet Zeitoun get back on it!

:lmao:

Archived