Full version of my mixtape track "Public Enemy #1"

LyricalLesson

UPDATED, FULL LENGTH VERSION OF MY MIXTAPE TRACK "PUBLIC ENEMY #1 -- Ya'll check it out and let me know what you think! If you heard the snippet already, everything from 1:45 on is NEW MATERIAL just recorded under an hour ago!

I don't give myself props too much because I'm such a perfectionist and I usually can't get things the way I would like to 95% of the time...but I dig the hell outta this track because it marries R&B/Soul with Hip Hop...and those two genres of music make sexy children! :lol:

• Upvote 2

You're on a roll lately. As soon as I heard the beat I knew I would love it. You killed me with that polio line. :lol:

:D Thanks TE! I was hypnotized by the "You Know I'm No Good" instrumental from the very first time I heard it :blush: it has a new old school type of vibe...I would love to make a full album of songs that had that type of vibe.

I laugh at the second half of the rap verse every time...ESPECIALLY the 'Polio' part :asham:

• 1 month later...