Little Broken Hearts

bu.

Norah_Jones_-_...Little_Broken_Hearts_cover.jpg

Has anyone heard the album yet? I've downloaded the leak and decided I'm going to buy it when it's released! I absolutely love it.

I absolutely love Miriam (mainly due to an inside joke between me and my cousin of the same name lol)

Her first single from it Happy Pills is great too.

All A Dream, She's 22, Out On The Road are sublime. I just love it.

Got my hands on the album today. ^_^ I love the feeling of not having listened to an album before buying it in the record store. I missed that feeling. :asham:

I'm loving the album so far. Good Morning is gorgeous. It's a great song to open the album with.

The album has some great melodies.

I love Take It Back, Happy Pills, Miriam, and Killing Time so far. The others songs are great too, I'm just not familiar with the album yet.

Everyone is saying this album is such a departure from her "old" sound, but it's not that much of a departure from her recent work. She was already playing around with this sound on her last album, The Fall, which I absolutely loved.

So another fantastic album from Norah. ^_^

Got my hands on the album today. ^_^ I love the feeling of not having listened to an album before buying it in the record store. I missed that feeling. :asham:

I'm loving the album so far. Good Morning is gorgeous. It's a great song to open the album with.

The album has some great melodies.

I love Take It Back, Happy Pills, Miriam, and Killing Time so far. The others songs are great too, I'm just not familiar with the album yet.

Everyone is saying this album is such a departure from her "old" sound, but it's not that much of a departure from her recent work. She was already playing around with this sound on her last album, The Fall, which I absolutely loved.

So another fantastic album from Norah. ^_^

It's amazing! I absolutely love it :wub:!! I hope it's huge.

112d8hf.jpg

:umm::lmao:!!

It's all about 'Miriam' today.

Oh Miriam

That's such a pretty name

And I'll keep saying it

Until you die

Miriam

You know you done me wrong

I'm gonna smile when

You say goodbye

I'm gonna smile when

I take your life

Mmm, mmm, mmm

:wub:

:mellow:

My friend is called Mariam and we spent half an hour in her car the other day listening to Miriam and laughing our heads off :lmao:!

It's all about 'Miriam' today.

Oh Miriam

That's such a pretty name

And I'll keep saying it

Until you die

Miriam

I'm gonna smile when

You say goodbye

I'm gonna smile when

I take your life

Mmm, mmm, mmm

:wub:

:mellow:

When I was first listening to it, I was ":o" @ the lyrics. :lol:

I hope she goes on tour. I'd love to see her live

I really wanted to see her on her last tour, but I didn't end up going. -_-

I hope I get the chance to see her perform this album.

I really wanted to see her on her last tour, but I didn't end up going. -_-

I hope I get the chance to see her perform this album.

She's playing a show in London :rolleyes:. That city always gets everybody <_<

She's playing a show in London :rolleyes:. That city always gets everybody <_<

:lol:

I love living here cuz everyone usually tours here. All I need is a concert buddy who enjoys the same artists that I do and is willing to pay for good seats. :umm:

To be honest I've never thought much about seeing her live, but this album and her last have really brought out her dark side. This whole gothic blueswoman thing she has going on is so intriguing. I love it.

I like that description.

To be honest I've never thought much about seeing her live, but this album and her last have really brought out her dark side. This whole gothic blueswoman thing she has going on is so intriguing. I love it.

Thats an excellent way of putting it

:lol:

I love living here cuz everyone usually tours here. All I need is a concert buddy who enjoys the same artists that I do and is willing to pay for good seats. :umm:

Let me move over to where you is cos ch these folks I hang with ain't cool <_<

She's coming here on July 6!

Not sure if I want to go alone though. -_- I already know that no one is going to want to go see her. <_<

Let me move over to where you is cos ch these folks I hang with ain't cool <_<

I hear ya. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Carrie Underwood Debuts Atop Billboard 200, Beats Norah Jones, B.o.B

Trailing Underwood on the Billboard 200 this week is Norah Jones' ". . . Little Broken Hearts," debuting at No. 2 with 110,000. It's her fifth studio set overall, and fifth to reach the top three. She crowned the tally with three earlier efforts and hit No. 3 with her last one, 2009's "The Fall." The new album's debut sales week is the smallest for any of Jones' studio offerings since her first, "Come Away With Me," launched with 10,000 in 2002.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/carrie-underwood-debuts-atop-billboard-200-1007001352.story

----

Not bad. You know you're on a different level than the lessers when you can sell a decent amount of records (by today's standards) without a hit single.

I hope it has a long shelf life though.

Bu, have you picked up the latest issue of Q? They gave the album one star. :umm:

I haven't had the chance to yet :(! I don't think I've got one since Feb :tear:!! That sucks they did that...They gave Ceremonials 4 stars didn't they? When I saw that and then hard the album I was like > :unsure: <