Little Broken Hearts

bu.

I haven't had the chance to yet :(! I don't think I've got one since Feb :tear:!! That sucks they did that...They gave Ceremonials 4 stars didn't they? When I saw that and then hard the album I was like > :unsure: <

:asham:

You didn't like Ceremonials?

:mellow:

And they never give one star ratings. :umm:

I haven't had the chance to yet :(! I don't think I've got one since Feb :tear:!! That sucks they did that...They gave Ceremonials 4 stars didn't they? When I saw that and then hard the album I was like > :unsure: <

They gave Ceremonials five stars, and they only do that with a select handful of albums per year. They also awarded the album the best of 2011.

They gave Ceremonials five stars, and they only do that with a select handful of albums per year. They also awarded the album the best of 2011.

I just don't understand why. I know a lot of people like the album but I genuinely didn't think it was all that.

• 2 months later...

And the Oscar goes to... :excited: :excited:

I kept thinking, "They better show the body she fucked up!" :lol:

Right!? This is exactly the kinda video this song deserved. When I saw blood on the oar I couldn't fight the smile which crept across my face. :lol: I was like, "Yes, bitch!" :w00t::asham:

On a semi-related note, have you seen Ted? Her cameo was brilliant. :lol:

Right!? This is exactly the kinda video this song deserved. When I saw blood on the oar I couldn't fight the smile which crept across my face. :lol: I was like, "Yes, bitch!" :w00t::asham:

On a semi-related note, have you seen Ted? Her cameo was brilliant. :lol:

Me too! :asham:

I'm loving the murder theme this era. First ]Happy Pills, then she strikes again with this one. :lol: Her videos have really been on point. :thumbup:

No, I haven't! I didn't know she has a cameo! :o But I've seen the video to her song for it! It's so cute. ^_^

Me too! :asham:

I'm loving the murder theme this era. First ]Happy Pills, then she strikes again with this one. :lol: Her videos have really been on point. :thumbup:

No, I haven't! I didn't know she has a cameo! :o But I've seen the video to her song for it! It's so cute. ^_^

Me too. I've never loved her more than I do right now. :wub:

You should check it out. I heard an interview with Seth and he said he and Norah had been friends for years so she didn't hesitate to say yes. It's more the jokes she allows him to make at her expense which make her cameo so memorable. :lol:

Me too. I've never loved her more than I do right now. :wub:

You should check it out. I heard an interview with Seth and he said he and Norah had been friends for years so she didn't hesitate to say yes. It's more the jokes she allows him to make at her expense which make her cameo so memorable. :lol:

I've been meaning to watch it, but haven't gotten around to it. >_< Now you sold me on it just with the Norah bit. :lol:

I didn't know they're friends! I'm not really surprised, but that's kinda random. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I finally watched Ted yesterday! :lol:

I LOVED Norah's cameo. :lol: Everything about it was so messy. :asham:

P.S. I DIED @ the Susan Boyle comment. :lmao: :lmao:

P.P.S. I'm still playing Little Broken Hearts on a regular basis. It's definitely one of my favourite records released this year. :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

P.P.S. I'm still playing Little Broken Hearts on a regular basis. It's definitely one of my favourite records released this year. :thumbup:

For me as well. :wub:

:w00t:

Isn't it the best? :asham:"Yeah, whatever... thanks for 9/11" :lol:

SO. DID. I. :lmao:

It's up there for me, too.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...