Ever tried to dance off beat? Or have sex with no rhythm?

EphraimAdamz

she was white :rolleyes: has nothing to do with it

But it might have everything to do with your stroke game....for someone who talks about getting pussy as much as you do, I'm convinced you either purposefully seek out women who are sexually incompatible with you as a means of stroking your ego or you have zero stroke game whatsoever and attract the ones that don't know the difference.

But it might have everything to do with your stroke game....for someone who talks about getting pussy as much as you do, I'm convinced you either purposefully seek out women who are sexually incompatible with you as a means of stroking your ego or you have zero stroke game whatsoever and attract the ones that don't know the difference.

who are the two guys in your siggy .names please

I do that pretty often :excited::lmao:

Are u really about to challenge my stroke game :umm:

Archived