Why is LWNDWY not uploaded on Youtube?

bu.

I know it's on Vevo but none of those videos are available in my country. I just tried uploaded it and it got blocked straight away. I received an email saying:

Help Centre | email options | report spam

Dear BuJumpsDaBoogie,

Your video, "Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You) Video", may have content that is owned or licensed by UMG. As a result, the video has been blocked on YouTube.

This claim is penalising your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Yours sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

I think it's under the universaljapan account, though it's in Japanese script.

Yeah thats the one I found but I always struggle to find that. I don't know why I don't just favourite it lol!

Due to record companies being merged, there are a lot of videos taken down because of copyright issues. All of the "20 Y.O." songs have been removed from YouTube, except for the music videos.

For shame. How do these record companies expect consumers to buy if the product isn't available?

So true. I'm surprised UK music stores restocked her 86-01 albums around the #1s/The Best time.

For shame. How do these record companies expect consumers to buy if the product isn't available?

Didn't it take her team forever to put together an official YouTube channel? I remember when the video for Feedback was out, there was some mess about it. Something about it being taken down, and then put back up again. I forget, but it was something.

Janet has one of the worst online and in store presence. :sigh:

ラヴ・ウィル・ネヴァー・ドゥー !! :dance:

ラヴ・ウィル・ネヴァー・ドゥー !! :dance:

I hate this bitch <_<! Why couldn't they just write it in English :rolleyes:. But I praise them to Janhova for uploading it :wub:

Didn't it take her team forever to put together an official YouTube channel? I remember when the video for Feedback was out, there was some mess about it. Something about it being taken down, and then put back up again. I forget, but it was something.

Janet has one of the worst online and in store presence. :sigh:

I'm sure she has 2 :unsure: ...with different videos :rolleyes:

I hate this bitch <_<! Why couldn't they just write it in English :rolleyes:. But I praise them to Janhova for uploading it :wub:

I'm sure she has 2 :unsure: ...with different videos :rolleyes:

Remember this mess?

They continue to shade Just a Legendary Hit. :sigh:

Remember this mess?

They continue to shade Just a Legendary Hit. :sigh:

Oh no....I can't take it. :lmao: :lmao:!! The nerve!!

I can't be mad...I'm on her JanetVideo page twice in her bday messages video :wub:

Outta all the legends janet has the worst online presence its really upsetting and it seems she doesnt give a

Donna summers toni braxton all have had their videos online for years and they can be viewed all around the world and not blocked like janets videos

sorry i have no punctuation on the pc i am using lol