Very old 1990-91'sh interview you most likely havent seen

jarrylf

It's the 1st time I've ever heard her acknowlege A New Kind Of Family, and about the entire story of Black Cat I love "I told them to just throw me in the studio and I'll put the whole thing together" "I just wrote riff and the lyrics.....actually the whole thing"THATS.MA.GIRL!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

She's been talking about her Jazz influence for a very long time.. I think it's time she pulls a 180 and do a whole Jazz album.. Do a small 15 city tour and then travel overseas.

I'm sayin lol. I been saying since like 20 Y.O. she should do a double album with 2 different genres that she hasnt spent much time on.

It's the 1st time I've ever heard her acknowlege A New Kind Of Family, and about the entire story of Black Cat I love "I told them to just throw me in the studio and I'll put the whole thing together" "I just wrote riff and the lyrics.....actually the whole thing"THATS.MA.GIRL!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

Black Cat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire albums that artists have "written" or "co-written".

• Upvote 1