SHADEFEST BETWEEN 3 QUEENS! Chris Brown vs. Adrianne Bailon & Tamar Braxton

jarrylf

Just doing their job is a lame excuse honestly.

How is it? They said what most people think. How many times has he gone back and forth with Rih WHILST being with Karreuche? And there's other alleged women too. Yet she's still with him because let's face it...without him she's really nothing.

Just doing their job is a lame excuse honestly.

Oh please, more like the truth. Their job is to get the rattings and keep that spot of #1 daytime show for as long as they can by talaking hot topics and having nothing be off limits, that's what the people want and it's their jobs to give it to them, If this started off of Twitter or Instagram and nowhere else it'd be a lame excuse but since it was for their show dealing with hot topics about other celebs, it's them doing their jobs. 

How is it? They said what most people think. How many times has he gone back and forth with Rih WHILST being with Karreuche? And there's other alleged women too. Yet she's still with him because let's face it...without him she's really nothing.

THANKYOU, and as someone who actually saw the episode the conversation was more so using that relationship (as well as Bieber & Gomez) as an example, asking the table if they were ever in that situation or dealt with friends in that situation. They didn't exactly do a shit on Chris panel lol. They discussed the openly seen aspects of that messy stupid relationship and others.

So someone made an IG account called "Troutmouthbitch" - Chris Brown who follows no one coincidentally found it and liked the one pic. That one pic was Adriannes nudes. And his friends started reposting. And he wants us to feel sorry for him? Immature cunt. 

• Upvote 1

I don't think Chris wants anyone to feel sorry for him.  

I think what he was doing was defending his girl against "broke bitches" because we Team Don't Fuck With Broke Bitches over here. Now catch that shade. 

Further, it has long been rumored that Tamar was with Vince to advance her career and life and long rumored that Cheetah Girl is a well known industry bop.  The number one rule to shade is: don't throw shade if you afraid to catch it.  :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Yea, it's not their fault he's stupid and keeps his stupidity in the news continuously. They've already talked about their rumors and misconceptions on the show, they wouldn't put themselves in the position of hot topic daytime talk show hosts if they were sensitive about their rumors, just like Wendy.

Yet he fucks with Karreuche who's probably broker than other 'broke bitches'.

I'm Sayin! Like damn, at least both Tamar & Adrianne have their own money & success and aren't JUST known for the guys they've been with. He has no room to call out any "broke bitch" because without him that's exactly what Kapoochi is.

She's still nothing with him lol. What is she or what was she? Some kind of model or something? Or is she just a regular girl he met at the club or something? A celebrity's daughter? Really who is she? What does she do?

I don't think Chris wants anyone to feel sorry for him.  

I think what he was doing was defending his girl against "broke bitches" because we Team Don't Fuck With Broke Bitches over here. Now catch that shade. 

Further, it has long been rumored that Tamar was with Vince to advance her career and life and long rumored that Cheetah Girl is a well known industry bop.  The number one rule to shade is: don't throw shade if you afraid to catch it.  :coffee:

I do believe that rumor about Tamar cause I just can't see her being attracted to Vince in any kind of way. She wanted to be financially stable just as much as he wanted a hot chick. I remember in one of the seasons a while back she was upset cause he was working with Gaga and she wanted to get her stuff going. I think she wanted him to pull strings for her to do something with Gaga or do something before Gaga came out. Something like that

How does he play her though?  :umm:

So we're pretending that when Rihanna decides to lower her standards for him again, he doesn't either kick Kuchi to the curve, or when he cheated on Kabootchi with 1 of her best friends and went public with that recently. That's not playing or dissing her at all now? :umm:

I mean I'm not well versed on who Chris is fucking like you seem to be and I never heard about him fucking Karrueche's best friend and going public with it but from recent interviews I saw with him he said that him and Rihanna have now evolved their relationship to a friendship and that he has no romantic interest in her anymore.

It's like wow, was he honest when he said he was in love with the both of them at one time -- yes.  But how is that playing Karrueche?  She was aware of the situation. I'm sure it hurt.  But it wasn't really playing.  This is a young guy who had his first very serious relationship fizzle in the blink of an eye with no opportunity for closure. I'd probably still be in love with my ex too.  He said that his feelings for Rihanna post incident was him wanting to show her that he was good guy. 

I don't think that's playing or dissing anyone.  He's not like fuck her.  He said damn I'm in love with two incredible women and I don't know who to choose. He could be doing like a lot of these other celebrities and some of you all boos and secretly hitting chicks/guys on the side. 

:umm: ...I don't care what he says, he crazy.

No for real, hes playing her. He knows he's her claim to fame and he can fuck anything with or without a pulse, and she'll stay coming back. And he knows that as long as she wants a career she'll keep coming back, he knows he doesn't do her right, and that's why them talking about it obviously struck a nerve in his stupid head. :coffee:

:umm: ...I don't care what he says, he crazy.

No for real, hes playing her. He knows he's her claim to fame and he can fuck anything with or without a pulse, and she'll stay coming back. And he knows that as long as she wants a career she'll keep coming back, he knows he doesn't do her right, and that's why them talking about it obviously struck a nerve in his stupid head. :coffee:

Doesn't mean that he sleeps around on her.. 

But any who; I think the outburst was not about him but was in defense of K like I stated previously.  She wore the brunt of the harassment by people on the show saying that she might be staying because it's beneficial to her and her friends. 

Doesn't mean that he sleeps around on her.. 

But any who; I think the outburst was not about him but was in defense of K like I stated previously.  She wore the brunt of the harassment by people on the show saying that she might be staying because it's beneficial to her and her friends. 

Except he does, whenever Rihanna unlocks the dog door, or when he fucked Kapoopi's friend when I guess "they were on a break", tho if they were I guess that doesn't count

Doesn't make it anymore right, and doesn't make what they said seem any less true