Tank is PISSED!! And goes on a rant towards RADIO, Urban community and FANS

janetDAYZ

No I definitely talking bout Tank :lol:I don't know maybe I'm just listening to his songs where he sounds whiny.

Ginuwine - I've never really heard him show his voice off tbh. Mind you I haven't heard any of his music for years (except Pony)

I love Tyrese voice the most :wub:. How You Gonna Act Like That >>>>>

Agrees with every word. You cant listen to take all day like avg artist...something about his voice gets annoying after awhile. 

Tyrese is the VOCALIST of them all.. 

well what am I then? I ain't caramel I don't think. That's just my skin color in my avatar when i'm in light but i'm dark. Not dark like Taye or Morris. How are you able to post pics? I try to go to the insert media button and when I put in the link it takes all day to load the pic.

Yup why? lol

im dark skinned too but the light on sum cams make me look lighter. They make me look caramel. 

Im using my phone to upload pix on here. 

I click the "Click to choose files"

im dark skinned too but the light on sum cams make me look lighter. They make me look caramel. 

Im using my phone to upload pix on here. 

I click the "Click to choose files"

oh ok cause this stupid new version won't let us "insert other media" like it used to

I feel like Tyrese has the best voice of the 3, Ginuwine has the best catalog, and Tank the most talented behind the scenes (his songwriting and production credits might surprise you...dude had penned songs and produced for a lot of your faves). Elgin is my personal favorite of the 3, though I like them all. Tank, however, does come off like a petulant little brat at times.

• Upvote 1

I feel like Tyrese has the best voice of the 3, Ginuwine has the best catalog, and Tank the most talented behind the scenes (his songwriting and production credits might surprise you...dude had penned songs and produced for a lot of your faves). Elgin is my personal favorite of the 3, though I like them all. Tank, however, does come off like a petulant little brat at times.

Definitely agree with the bold. Tanks behind the scenes stuff is really good. 

Agrees with every word. You cant listen to take all day like avg artist...something about his voice gets annoying after awhile. 

Tyrese is the VOCALIST of them all.. 

Definitely! 

No, they are "brothers" but had so many issues it wasnt funny. They were like a female group (and we all know how that is)

:lmao::lmao:. I get that. I remember watching a really bad performance of theirs a while back. It was just a big mess. No organisation and I'm sure one of them was high.