Media/Press Reviews

Bailey

Janet really has Madonna's fans pressed. Her hometown newspaper really tried the phuck out of 'Unbreakable' :lol:.. 'Michigan Daily'. I refuse to post it here but you should definitely check it out, just sad.

Oh Im not for the negative energy....he's not a fan, and said so, its bias at best, if you go in expecting NOT to like it...well

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

AND Madonna got reviewed by the same folks Janet did

Madonna
Review scores
SourceRating
AllMusic4/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[120]
The A.V. ClubB–[121]
Billboard3.5/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[54]
The Guardian3/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[122]
Los Angeles Times3/4 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[123]
NME5/10[124]
Rolling Stone3.5/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[125]
Slant Magazine3.5/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[126]
Spin6/10[127]
USA Today3.5/4 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png[1

AND Madonna got reviewed by the same folks Janet did

Madonna
Review scores
SourceRating
AllMusic4/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[120]
The A.V. ClubB–[121]
Billboard3.5/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[54]
The Guardian3/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[122]
Los Angeles Times3/4 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[123]
NME5/10[124]
Rolling Stone3.5/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[125]
Slant Magazine3.5/5 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png11px-Star_empty.svg.png[126]
Spin6/10[127]
USA Today3.5/4 stars11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_full.svg.png11px-Star_half.svg.png[1

what did Rolling Stone give Janet

Nah post it here. I was gonna respond but the author is being dragged by people in his own article which is hilarious enough cause I know he/she is reading the comments. I died when I read this post

Jabreel Wilson · 

Lame review. This is the same butt monkey that gave Rebel Flop an A- How much money MaGrandma paid you to trash the best album of 2015? Janet slays and you'll deal. Who hires these whack ass writers?

Funny he gave Madonna an A- but Janet a damn C lol. Anyway they read him for filth 

Why does he give me prosecutor being dragged by Luscious Lyon teas in Empire Season 2's premier episode?