I SAW THE MOVIE!!

Pebbles

AAAAHHHH!!! I want to see the movie, but I don't want to see the movie. I can't stand seeing people getting raped, and definitely kids die. What the fuck was Tyler Perry thinking damnit!!!??? >_<

People was actually laughing when the kids faced doom by way of an unforgiving concrete side walk.

You should see it Jodi, but be like me and see it merely once. Also have a little money on you because you'll have to go to the bar after that depressing shit. :coffee:

People was actually laughing when the kids faced doom by way of an unforgiving concrete side walk.

You should see it Jodi, but be like me and see it merely once. Also have a little money on you because you'll have to go to the bar after that depressing shit. :coffee:

Nuk...You laughing isn't people laughing. Get over yourself. :coffee:

lady that rape scene was so sexy and he was tasteful about it. He didn't beat her up, and he allowed her to finish her little poem before raping her while getting undressed behind her so it would not break her train of through in reciting her little sexy poem.

How gentlemen of him. He could have kicked her in the back of the head and stabbed her up and raped the puncture if he was a creep about it. You know people crazy like that.

Personally, if I were her he would have never had the chance to rape me because I would have raped him first with his sexy ass. :excited::excited::dance:

Then I would have stood outside the apartment door of that Thandie chick, and raped all the guys as they were leaving. All of them was hawt.

My little coochie would have absolutely no walls what so ever by the time i was done with my agenda. :devil:

I wouldn't have raped Janet's husband though. His condition was just a little too much for my liking. :shifty:

OMG I'm done for today! :lmao: