Pocket Monster GO!!!!!

Why couldn't you just say Pokemon? :sigh: 

Where's the fun in that? 

I just started after waiting in line to see Trevor Noah yesterday.. I'm a level 4... I had to delete it bc I needed space (16gb is shit). I'll download it in the fall when the iPhone 7 is released AND I will make sure I grab the 64gb

so you have to walk alot to play this game?  

To level the fastest and hatch your eggs the fastest yea.  But its possible to play without a ton of walking.  I can hit like 4 pokestops on my way to work every morning not even deviating at all.  Depends where you live somewhat too.  Cities are way better for the game theres stuff everywhere.  If you are more rural there may only be stops at churches and you might not find much variety in what you catch.

To level the fastest and hatch your eggs the fastest yea.  But its possible to play without a ton of walking.  I can hit like 4 pokestops on my way to work every morning not even deviating at all.  Depends where you live somewhat too.  Cities are way better for the game theres stuff everywhere.  If you are more rural there may only be stops at churches and you might not find much variety in what you catch.

Ok.  I tried driving and playing today to hit the pokestops.  Not a good idea.  I will walk from now on. 

• Upvote 1

Uhhh yeah.. horrible idea. Hope you didn't harm yourself or anyone else 

fortunately no.  I am waiting for the first person who gets in an accident and sues the Pokémon Go creators.   I know it will happen.  You had that one man who sued call of Duty for breaking up his marriage. 

• Upvote 1

Its always funny when people blame movies or video games for the dumb ass shit they do.  If you walk off a cliff playing Pokemon Go your ass was stupid in the first place.

If you get in a wreck trying to catch a Pokemon while driving you would have done the same shit reading a text.  Cause that is common sense to pay attention while driving.

Anyway just wasted like 20 pokeballs trying to catch 3 at lunch.  These bitches be breaking out too easy now!

• Upvote 1

fortunately no.  I am waiting for the first person who gets in an accident and sues the Pokémon Go creators.   I know it will happen.  You had that one man who sued call of Duty for breaking up his marriage. 

A girl got hit by a car or bus or something recently and blamed it on Pokémon Go

Its always funny when people blame movies or video games for the dumb ass shit they do.  If you walk off a cliff playing Pokemon Go your ass was stupid in the first place.

If you get in a wreck trying to catch a Pokemon while driving you would have done the same shit reading a text.  Cause that is common sense to pay attention while driving.

Anyway just wasted like 20 pokeballs trying to catch 3 at lunch.  These bitches be breaking out too easy now!

Between South Park, Eminem, GTA, & (now) Pokémon Go... people need better ways to occupy their time 

• 3 weeks later...