Sign in to follow this  
bu.

The site is messing up...

When i try and edit my profile I get these funny symbols show up and no means to edit my profile. It also comes up on random pages:

牥ç¯æ±¶æ¥®æœ 楳çµæ•³â²æ•¬æ…´æ•¤â´æ¼ 瑨楳â­æ•³ç¡æ¥â¡ç°æ•¡ç‰©æ¹§â¯æ¸ ç¥æ‰³æ¥´æ•³â®æ½´â¢æ•¬æ½®æ©æ¹§â´æ¼ 㱡â¨ç‰¥æ˜½â‰¨ç‘´ç€ºâ¼¯ç·çœ®ç©¥æ¹¤â¹£æ½­âˆ¾å©¥æ¹¤â”散桮潬潧楥猼⽡㸮㱨㈾å¨æ…´â©çŒ ç‘¨æ” å©¥æ¹¤âç´æ¥­æ¥ºæ•²ã¼¼â½¨ãˆ¾ã±°ã¹”æ¡¥âšæ•®æ ä½°ç‘©æµ©ç©¥çˆ æ¥³â¯æ¹¥â¯æ˜ ç‘¨æ” æµ¯ç´â°æ½°ç•¬æ…²âä¡â°æ±µæ©æ¹³â¦æ½²â°æ•²æ™¯ç‰­æ…®æ¥âµ©æµ°ç‰¯ç™¥æµ¥æ¹´â° æ…®æ æ¡¡çŒ æ‰¥æ•®â¦ç‰¥æ•¬ç¤ æ…¶æ…©æ±¡æ‰¬æ” ç©æ¹£æ” ç‘¨æ” æ•¡ç‰¬ç¤ æ‘¡ç¥³â¯æ˜ åˆå€ ã®â€ 䥴â©æµ°ç‰¯ç™¥çŒ ç¥ç‰¦æ½²æµ¡æ¹£æ” 批â´æ…«æ¥®æœ åˆå€§çŒ 楮瑥

What is it :unsure:?

Oh Lord Angie - please descend from the heavens and help us out. Your lessors are in technical trials and tribulations :(

tumblr_lnqh1auBYb1qcei4bo1_500.gif

It didn't work. :(

I tried it with different browsers too

I want to change my username <_<

I feel like it's the bilibical signs of Judgement day :(

• Upvote 1

something tells me that sneaky bitch Tina Landon is behind all of this. I fucking hate her. :flipoff:

She's conspiring with Rene!

She's conspiring with Rene!

I remember back on the old forum, Jodi, Sweetcheeks and I used to blame everything on Tina Landon...shit used to be so funny. I miss those days sometimes. -_- Now it will be an inside joke between you and I. :D:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I remember back on the old forum, Jodi, Sweetcheeks and I used to blame everything on Tina Landon...shit used to be so funny. I miss those days sometimes. -_- Now it will be an inside joke between you and I. :D:rolleyes:

Sounds good to me ^_^. I'm assuming be having indigestion before was Tina's fault too. That bitch.

I hope Anjesus can sort it out :tear:

I'm opening a ticket. I'm so sorry you've had to wait this long!

:tear:!!! You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful :cry:. Lol seriously though thank you :). Any idea what it could be?

This was the response I got:

Hello,

Sorry about that, this was caused by some left-over files from an older version of IP.Board which I have now removed. If you notice any further problems please let me know.

Many thanks,

Alan.

--

Alan Wagstaff

Invision Power Services, Inc

Please test it out and let me know if the problem still persists. If everything is okay, please let me know so that I can close the ticket.

• Upvote 2

Everything seems to be working now. Thank you so much :)

This was the response I got:

Hello,

Sorry about that, this was caused by some left-over files from an older version of IP.Board which I have now removed. If you notice any further problems please let me know.

Many thanks,

Alan.

--

Alan Wagstaff

Invision Power Services, Inc

Please test it out and let me know if the problem still persists. If everything is okay, please let me know so that I can close the ticket.

tumblr_mgbyzfmCLu1rc8mpjo1_500_zps1673979b.gif

• Upvote 2