The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

Shit the tribute could be "Young Love", "Say You Do", and "You Don't Stand Another Chance" for all I care.  I would seriously die if they did "Come Give Your Love To Me".  That song was the most alternative song Janet ever sang!  Hey it's all about throwing it way back to her first 2 albums!  The audience would be like :wtf:  and I would be :lmao: !

• Upvote 1

Many sources are saying she is performing including BET but they announce her FIRST in commercials as a feature

Kendrick Lamar is opening show

She better not... She payed him dust when he asked her to be part of the poetic justice video and now she wanna perform with him? I'm only here for it if she goes from poetic justice to no sleeep.

Shit the tribute could be "Young Love", "Say You Do", and "You Don't Stand Another Chance" for all I care. I would seriously die if they did "Come Give Your Love To Me". That song was the most alternative song Janet ever sang! Hey it's all about throwing it way back to her first 2 albums! The audience would be like :wtf: and I would be :lmao: !

Omg yes at CGYLTM. That track is the supreme of the mixtapes.

• Upvote 1

She better not... She payed him dust when he asked her to be part of the poetic justice video and now she wanna perform with him? I'm only here for it if she goes from poetic justice to no sleeep.

He was nice about it unlike Wale so I wouldn't mind them doing something together.  If he can collab with Taylor Swift he can collab with Janet.  I wonder if she gets bored with these tributes.  This is almost her fourth one right?

Ciara is performing Again or Come Back to Me I'm betting money on it jghkhgcfhjkl

I doubt any ballads are going to be performed because the award is called ULTIMATE ICON: Dance Music Visual Award.

Also, Gil wouldn't have to meet with Ciara in order to teach her the dances to "Again" or "Come Back to Me" because there are no dances for those songs.

I doubt any ballads are going to be performed because the award is called ULTIMATE ICON: Dance Music Visual Award.

Also, Gil wouldn't have to meet with Ciara in order to teach her the dances to "Again" or "Come Back to Me" because there are no dances for those songs.

LawdToday was being sarcastic boo boo especially since the last time she did a tribute it was for  MJ and BET had her singing 'Heal The World'. That was some pure fuckery.