Janet tweets using both #BLM & #ALM

I just don't get the whole marrying Debbie Rowe for kids thing.

I think there's is an issue tho when you're prepared to lie and pass off a child with the blondest of hair as your own(I know a lot of mixed kids can be white as snow and even have blonde hair but the likelihood of having 2 children with no black features is not that high) that's sort of the issue for me. If you're going to adopt kids, adopt them. But why wouldn't you adopt black children if you don't want biological kids? 

The whole Debbie thing is weird and no way MJ touched that woman

There is definitely an issue.. That's something he took to the grave though so we'll never know

• Downvote 1

I'm not the one comparing someone who lied to the public to people who openly adopted different race children. He didn't have to lie. He was only protecting his own ass for some unknown reason. 

I'm not sure how lying about your children is a PR stunt... Or how that would help his already damaged image.. If anything, it makes him look stupid and anyone who believed him look just as stupid.

I'm also not sure what protecting one's marriage & privacy have to do with lying about having a child naturally. Janet gave her reason for keeping her marriage a secret. Nice try on attempting to bring Janet down for lying about her health and comparing it to MJ lying TWICE about creating children 

Why must you be so idiotic? 

nobody said him lying about his kids was a stunt, except you, just now.. 

It was a literal PR move.. The definition of what public relations is.. It was how he related his personal life to the public (hence, public relations).. Simple as that.. No stunt there, genius.. And where was it stated that it was going to "help" him..?? he wanted a family for years by that point.. Was he not allowed to have just that?

You say Janet was protecting her "privacy" when she lied for years and years about being married, but isn't that the same thing that Mike did...protect his family's privacy?

And nobody was "bringing Janet down" for lying about her health.. It's a fact that anyone with knowledge of that particular situation and common logic can safely conclude.. And nobody was talking about anyone lying until you brought up the topic..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The whole Debbie thing is weird and no way MJ touched that woman

There is definitely an issue.. That's something he took to the grave though so we'll never know

again, you don't know shit about the topic at hand..

he openly admitted that the only reason they married is because Katherine asked them to so her grandchildren wouldn't be born out of wedlock..

It's not that crazy of any idea to comprehend, unless you're you.. Then you're unable to comprehend shit..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MJ lied to protect himself and himself alone. How can lying about the race of your own children protect them or his family? :blink: It doesn't... No other celebrity/public figure, big or small, has lied about having a natural or adopted child. 

It was a stupid idea to marry Big Debra especially since he didn't even conceive dem babies :lmao: Not to mention the other siblings who had babies, naturally, out of wedlock

And I guess he didn't have to get married to Napkin Jackson's mother for Queen Jackson. 

• Downvote 1

MJ lied to protect himself and himself alone. How can lying about the race of your own children protect them or his family? :blink: It doesn't... No other celebrity/public figure, big or small, has lied about having a natural or adopted child. 

It was a stupid idea to marry Big Debra especially since he didn't even conceive dem babies :lmao: Not to mention the other siblings who had babies, naturally, out of wedlock

And I guess he didn't have to get married to Napkin Jackson's mother for Queen Jackson. 

you're creating the truth you like again Norm-Norm..

please show proof that he was "protecting" anyone..

oh you can't, you say? Didn't think so..

#loser

Where did I create my own truth? 

1) MJ lied about making dem babies naturally

2) MJ went all the way to get married to have non-bastard children yet didn't bother putting his seed into her

3) At the end of the day, he made himself and anyone who believed that a black man and a white woman could make blonde hair, blue eyes, & non-black featured babies look stupid.  

So who was he protecting? You don't know the answer to that bc he took that to his grave 

• Downvote 1

Where did I create my own truth? 

1) MJ lied about making dem babies naturally

2) MJ went all the way to get married to have non-bastard children yet didn't bother putting his seed into her

3) At the end of the day, he made himself and anyone who believed that a black man and a white woman could make blonde hair, blue eyes, & non-black featured babies look stupid.  

So who was he protecting? You don't know the answer to that bc he took that to his grave 

You're creating your own truth by saying "no other celeb has lied about having a natural or adopted child"... Nobody would ever know that to be fact, and it would be nobody's business regardless..

for someone who despises MJ as much as you apparently do, it must SUCK so hard to idolize a woman who loved MJ more than anything and consistently stuck by him throughout his life.. 

Nobody is saying he was a perfect human being.. I know I'm not.. I damn sure know you're not.. And nobody can make that claim.. He had flaws.. But he was a better human being than you or anyone in your family could ever hope and dream to be...not like that would be hard to do, but you get my point..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My goodness we live in such a goofy world. Reflecting on the events of the couple of weeks...

As a brit who voted to leave the EU, I get critised for showing pride in my own country, apparently that's racist. Then the next minute, Americans are pushing race pride, black pride, and apparently that's not racist? On both sides of the pond...are we fighting for freedom, or are we asking for division. Perhaps the two come together. 

I know when I voted to leave the EU, I was fighting for freedom. I did not see my vote as divisive. In that sense I can understand Blacklifesmatter. It's kind of like a Britishlifesmatter. I wish people in my country who voted to remain would see and understand this instead of branding me xenophobic racist and stupid. 

I think what I'm trying to say is I can understand Blacklifesmatter but as the EU ref showed it can cause division also and so you'll who are supporting Blacklifesmatter need to be sensitive to the division it may cause. Look at the police shooting and the suspect said he wanted to kill whites. Similar to the Jo Cox murder days before the Brexit vote. The remain side used that against leave voters to call us racist. Blacklifesmatter people should stand up for what they belive but be careful it is not used for violence and hatred toward Caucasian people. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 5

Black lives matter is nothing like British lives matter :lmao:. What a fucking insult to the hundreds of black people killed every year just for being black. 

Race related hate crimes increased by 57% the day after the Brexit results and that's just the reported crimes, so fuck off with the "they called us racist" bull when a large proportion of leave were clearly racist. 

White people need to stop making everything about them. White Americans should also do something to stamp out police brutality against Black people. Dallas would not have happened if white cops stopped shooting Black people for no reason. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 3

Its a hard subject, because when I speak with other Black folks, some are more hard core than others, and despite what happen in Dallas I know Black folks that will say "well it is what it is, people tired of the bullshit and we're not taking it anymore" ...thus in one sentence justifying the horrific acts of a few loons to act out their own form of justice. I believe that the idea of "an eye for an eye" is blind. We as people of color cannot gain our respect as human beings by losing our own humanity and acting in the very same ways that have dehumanized our lives.

• Upvote 1

My goodness we live in such a goofy world. Reflecting on the events of the couple of weeks...

As a brit who voted to leave the EU, I get critised for showing pride in my own country, apparently that's racist. Then the next minute, Americans are pushing race pride, black pride, and apparently that's not racist? On both sides of the pond...are we fighting for freedom, or are we asking for division. Perhaps the two come together. 

I know when I voted to leave the EU, I was fighting for freedom. I did not see my vote as divisive. In that sense I can understand Blacklifesmatter. It's kind of like a Britishlifesmatter. I wish people in my country who voted to remain would see and understand this instead of branding me xenophobic racist and stupid. 

I think what I'm trying to say is I can understand Blacklifesmatter but as the EU ref showed it can cause division also and so you'll who are supporting Blacklifesmatter need to be sensitive to the division it may cause. Look at the police shooting and the suspect said he wanted to kill whites. Similar to the Jo Cox murder days before the Brexit vote. The remain side used that against leave voters to call us racist. Blacklifesmatter people should stand up for what they belive but be careful it is not used for violence and hatred toward Caucasian people. 

It's racist to hate other people for no reason outside the fact that they are not your race.

Black Americans are not pushing race pride. The BLM movement was formed to stop police brutality towards minorities.

British Lives Matter? Are you being murdered for selling cigarettes, CDs, over petty traffic stops? Are you getting harsher sentencing than white counterparts? No? Then STFU

You have no idea what it's like to be marginalized. ZERO! You're an ignorant xenophobic White Male nationalist who is obsessed over the flag on his identification card than another human being.

DO NOT compare your xenophobia to the black American struggle. 

• Upvote 3

It's racist to hate other people for no reason outside the fact that they are not your race.

Black Americans are not pushing race pride. The BLM movement was formed to stop police brutality towards minorities.

British Lives Matter? Are you being murdered for selling cigarettes, CDs, over petty traffic stops? Are you getting harsher sentencing than white counterparts? No? Then STFU

You have no idea what it's like to be marginalized. ZERO! You're an ignorant xenophobic White Male nationalist who is obsessed over the flag on his identification card than another human being.

DO NOT compare your xenophobia to the black American struggle. 

my god you are a mental case 

You're creating your own truth by saying "no other celeb has lied about having a natural or adopted child"... Nobody would ever know that to be fact, and it would be nobody's business regardless..

for someone who despises MJ as much as you apparently do, it must SUCK so hard to idolize a woman who loved MJ more than anything and consistently stuck by him throughout his life.. 

Nobody is saying he was a perfect human being.. I know I'm not.. I damn sure know you're not.. And nobody can make that claim.. He had flaws.. But he was a better human being than you or anyone in your family could ever hope and dream to be...not like that would be hard to do, but you get my point..

I stated celebrities. And yes we would have known. There has been zero black celebrities trying to pass off white children as their own flesh & blood. It's a shitty image to the community who built you

Janet isn't that much in love with him like you are. Janet is also family to MJ. There is no rule that says I or any Janet fan has to like, love, respect her weird brother and other siblings 

No one is perfect obviously and no one is better than someone else. Personally attacking me and my family makes you look desperate and truly sad especially since you don't know me or my fam

I'm a mental case but you cry over a flag being on your identification card and compare your hate towards foreigners with the BLM movement 

I dont 'hate' foreigners. On my identification card, there is nothing wrong to argue that you don't want someone else's flag on it when no one asked you. It's symbolic.

Im sure you'd have a problem with the confederation flag if that was on your ID. 

Um...the UK thing is more like when the confederacy/south wanted to not be apart of the U.S. & be their own state, that's where the flag comes from, that's what the civil war was about, THAT was about pride. What we're fightinf for here is the right to fucking live, to exist, to not be seen as a threat before we even do or say anything.....to compare that to the U.K. issue....that's so offensive, Goddamn. How can you miss interpret that so completely....

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 5

Um...the UK thing is more like when the confederacy/south wanted to not be apart of the U.S. & be their own state, that's where the flag comes from, that's what the civil war was about, THAT was about pride. What we're fightinf for here is the right to fucking live, to exist, to not be seen as a threat before we even do or say anything.....to compare that to the U.K. issue....that's so offensive, Goddamn. How can you miss interpret that so completely....

to compare the UK thing to the confederation thing is also stupid.

I know there is an issue in America with the police and racism BUT you really are ridiculous, you have the right to live in America freely. This is not the 1960s where you can't sit at the front of a bus. Fact is in the vast majority of cases where police are involved it means you are up to no good. If you are a law abiding citizen you shouldn't even come across the police. 

I'm noticing young generation more and more becoming selfish and ungrateful for the freedoms they do have. Here's you complaining about freedoms and not existing in the world's richest economy when some places like the nairobi slums don't even have sanitation. Disgusting!  

Im so fed up hearing on social media/Internet people moaning about their pathetic little injustices when truth is their probably doing illegal things or winding up the police in someway etc. I see it all the time, people on the news getting airtime in protests then you find out later the same person was already convicted for stealing or some shit like that. I don't believe for a second this guy was stopped by the police because of a faulty headlight. Yeah right. He was probably in trouble with the police before. Not saying that justifies shooting the guy AT ALL but I'm sick of people pretending like they are perfectly law abiding hard working people in mixed communities treated badly by police for no reason when they doing something illegal like smoking weed or selling dodgy goods on the street. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 4

to compare the UK thing to the confederation thing is also stupid.

Fact is in the vast majority of cases where police are involved it means you are up to no good. If you are a law abiding citizen you shouldn't even come across the police. 

I'm noticing young generation more and more becoming selfish and ungrateful for the freedoms they do have. Here's you complaining about freedoms and not existing I'm the world's richest economy when some places like the nairobi slums don't even have sanitation. Disgusting!  

Is it stupid? Earlier, You just compared Your EU flag to the Confederate flag... Did the EU enslave you? No.. Did the EU murder innocent people of color? No.. Did the EU ignore your civil rights? No. Did the EU call you n*ggers? No. 

FALSE. These black people are innocent until proven guilty.. Written in the Constitution of this nation. To accuse any of them for "doing wrong" before knowing the facts is racist & discrimination

You do not know what you're talking about and it shows very clearly. 

You have no idea the black/minority struggle of Americans. You cannot speak on theses freedoms bc you do not live here and it does NOT and would not (if you did live here) have any effect on you. Literally zero. 

Trayvon Martin was walking home when he was shot.. WALKING HOME.. Minding his own business... Shot bc he was black and only bc he was black.. So save your ignorance for the next KKK/Trump/Brexit rally 

Wtf does another country's slum have to do with America? :wacko: Based on the "ungrateful" logic, I guess blacks of the 1960s should have been lucky to have a water fountain and a bathroom. Rosa Parks better be grateful that there was a bus to sit on bc with your ignorant logic, she could have been walking 

• Upvote 3

FALSE. These black people are innocent until proven guilty.. Written in the Constitution of this nation. To accuse any of them for "doing wrong" before knowing the facts is racist & discrimination

You do not know what you're talking about and it shows very clearly. 

You have no idea the black/minority struggle of Americans. You cannot speak on theses freedoms bc you do not live here and it does NOT and would not (if you did live here) have any effect on you. Literally zero. 

Trayvon Martin was walking home when he was shot.. WALKING HOME.. Minding his own business... Shot bc he was black and only bc he was black.. So save your ignorance for the next KKK/Trump/Brexit rally 

And yet you conviently don't mention his past involvement in local burglaries. 

I do know what I'm talking about. Not one of these people have completely clean records of not being persude by police before. The police know these people because they are trouble makers in their communities and have met the police before. 

Again! Just to be clear it does not justify shooting someone on the spot. That is wrong and that is a race issue. But DONT tell me these victims are just totally law abiding citizens. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 3

And yet you conviently don't mention his past involvement in local burglaries. 

I do know what I'm talking about. Not one of these people have completely clean records of not being persude by police before. The police know these people because they are trouble makers in their communities and have met the police before. 

Again! Just to be clear it does not justify shooting someone on the spot. That is wrong and that is a race issue. But DONT tell me these victims are just totally law abiding citizens. 

I don't care if they were ex-cons.. They paid their debt to society. That doesn't give police the right to use excessive force 

• Upvote 1

Wtf does another country's slum have to do with America? :wacko: Based on the "ungrateful" logic, I guess blacks of the 1960s should have been lucky to have a water fountain and a bathroom. Rosa Parks better be grateful that there was a bus to sit on bc with your ignorant logic, she could have been walking 

no, not saying that. Rosa Parks had every right to say she didn't have freedom and an existence and to stand up for what was obviously racial prejudice. You and jarryif don't. America is not that country anymore and you're still trying to make it like it is.

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 4

I don't care if they were ex-cons.. They paid their debt to society. That doesn't give police the right to use excessive force 

well I do care they are ex-cons. I'm sorry, but if I was a policemen and I had to deal with someone I knew had a history of burglaries and they were carrying a gun I would be quite frighten they might use it. Again, it doesn't justify shooting then dead, that is wrong as they'd deserve to be prosecuted in court, but I certainly wouldn't be tip toeing around them in a stand off. No way. 

The way you are talking, it's like the policemeb are just shooting down killing black people walking their dogs along the street as they are driving along. No policeman would shoot dead a guy for walking home. It's just absurd. He was obviously up to some shit that's been covered up, like his history of involvement in burglaries. Not to mention he supposedly attacked Zimmerman during the incident and he was found to have traces of marijuana im his body. The shot was at close range, which indicates there was a confrontation. Tray Martin was no angel. He didn't deserve to get shot but don't keep lying like these people involved with police are lovely law abiding citizens skipping down happy american Surburbia going to get some milk for their mum. It's a fucking lie and a joke and its deceiving the public.

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 4

well I do care they are ex-cons. I'm sorry, but if I was a policemen and I had to deal with someone I knew had a history of burglaries and they were carrying a gun I would be quite frighten they might use it. Again, it doesn't justify shooting then dead, that is wrong as they'd deserve to be prosecuted in court, but I certainly wouldn't be tip toeing around them in a stand off. No way. 

The way you are talking, it's like the policemeb are just shooting down killing black people walking their dogs along the street as they are driving along. No policeman would shoot dead a guy for walking home. It's just absurd. He was obviously up to some shit that's been covered up, like his history of involvement in burglaries. Not to mention he supposedly attacked Zimmerman during the incident and he was found to have traces of marijuana im his body. The shot was at close range, which indicates there was a confrontation. Tray Martin was no angel. He didn't deserve to get shot but don't keep lying like these people involved with police are lovely law abiding citizens skipping down happy american Surburbia going to get some milk for their mum. It's a fucking lie and a joke and its deceiving the public.

Thank god you're not a police officer 

Having Marijuana in your system does not make a person a criminal or mean anyone can harass anyone else. Zimmerman was barely scratched while a black kid ended up dead

I'm done talking to you especially after the marijuana in the blood as if that makes killing an innocent adult/child any better. 

And no.. I'm not clicking that link.. Learn how to embed YT videos

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 3