Troye Sivan’s new single with Ariana Grande inspired by All Nite

bu.

The song’s inspiration? It’s Janet – Miss Jackson, if you’re nasty.

“I was working with the Max Martin crew in their big beautiful house…I worked with this producer Oscar Holter before, who’s a part of that…and we were all just kind of hanging out,” he explained to Zane Lowe on Beats 1.

“I’d seen Janet Jackson at the Hollywood Bowl…she played that song ‘All Nite (Don’t Stop),’ and the percussion was the starting point for this song.”

https://muumuse.com/2018/06/dance-to-this-troye-sivan-ariana-grande.html/

And that’s what we call impact. 

I love Ariana so much and Troyes music has been really good this time around. The song itself is a cute mellow bop. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Inspiring the youths!!!!

And he’s from New Zealand/South Africa. Didn’t the haters say she had no impact? Didn’t the haters say she was local to Gary, Indiana? Didn’t the haters say the young don’t know who she is? Poor them. 

Just now, bu. said:

And he’s from New Zealand/South Africa. Didn’t the haters say she had no impact? Didn’t the haters say she was local to Gary, Indiana? Didn’t the haters say the young don’t know who she is? Poor them. 

she's consistently been under rated and we know that for a fact. I think instead of gather stats and chart positions I wish the InductJanet campaign would point out specific incidents of her impact like this one

54 minutes ago, John.... said:

she's consistently been under rated and we know that for a fact. I think instead of gather stats and chart positions I wish the InductJanet campaign would point out specific incidents of her impact like this one

Maybe JanFam needs to stop looking toward the white establishment for approval though. :unsure: 

44 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

Maybe JanFam needs to stop looking toward the white establishment for approval though. :unsure: 

But sis, the JanFam is all colors of the rainbow, going to a Janet concert is like a UN council meeting .......and who is the white establishment? I thought music crossed all borders and boundaries, specifically the R&R HOF isn't all White, granted they are rather lacking in diversity :coffee:

13 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Do fish ever stop swimming? :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Horny Braxton said:

Yes. :unsure: 

13 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Are you a fish now? :unsure:

13 hours ago, Horny Braxton said:

I give good tail. :unsure: 

12 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Who has complimented such tail? Customers don't count. 

320x240.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

Would never guess it if he didn't spill it :lol:  He makes good music but most of the time it's ruined by the tone of his voice. He should do more My My My and Bloom type of tracks. 

Good to see someone so young and from NZ stanning for Her. ^_^