Janet Jackson earns $44 million dollars from SOTW tour...

Bailey

.....according to Ebony

https://www.ebony.com/news/janet-jackson-state-of-the-world-tour-earnings/

Janet Jackson ended her eighth concert tour on a high note. The 52-year-old singer reportedly earned an estimated $44 million from her State of the World tour.

State of the World, which originally began in 2017 under the name Unbreakable World tour, was listed as one of Pollstar’s Year-End Top 100 Worldwide tours in 2017, bringing in an estimated $33 million. Jackson would go on to postpone the tour after she announced her pregnancy.

After welcoming her son, Eissa Al Mana, in 2017, Jackson kicked off the State of the World tour shortly afterward. It was heralded one of Pollstar’s Year-End Top 200 North American Tours list in 2018, earning another $11 million.

Jackson is looking to bring her touring success into 2019. She recently announced Metamorphosis, her first Las Vegas residency.

The pop icon is slated to grace the stage at Park MGM for 15 shows from May to August 2019. The five-time Grammy winner will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of her multi-platinum selling album Rhythm Nation 1814.

Jackson confirmed the news on Instagram writing, “Hey u guys, I’m so excited to announce my new Vegas residency, “Metamorphosis.”

Not bad considering her harsh reputation for cancelling tours!!! 👏👏👏 State of The World Tour was def only the beginning and a great show to transition to a new era with!!! I hope Metamorphosis is an even more successful show and she takes it worldwide for her official 9th tour! Can’t wait to see what happens!!! 😆😆😆 #GoJanet #FingersCrossed 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Not bad considering her harsh reputation for cancelling tours!!! 👏👏👏 State of The World Tour was def only the beginning and a great show to transition to a new era with!!! I hope Metamorphosis is an even more successful show and she takes it worldwide for her official 9th tour! Can’t wait to see what happens!!! 😆😆😆 #GoJanet #FingersCrossed 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

I like your thoughts, I think for the fans that really love her they better get that coin together to get to Vegas

2 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

Not bad considering half of the dates didn’t release their figures 

actually this is interesting because if you check out the wikipedia page for the tour, a lot of dates that had not been released are being reported, now thats not to say its accurate but my Detroit show had not been reported and now it is....what you dont see are a lot of 2018 numbers, but its more reported now than I had seen before

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_World_Tour