Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

Janhova entered my dreams last night. :tear:

I entered a contest and was picked to travel with her and the entourage. We just discussed how much I loved her and some of her favorite songs, etc.

It was very intimate. :wub:

Her resurrection on her bday means something is coming. I'm READY. :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I almost forgot!

So I was at my cousins house and we were listening to music..and I put in TVR..and my cousin was getting her life! She loved "Empty" and of course "Together Again"..we all got up and started dancing and stuff..it was too funny..but Janhova brings us together.. :wub:

• 1 year later...

Y'all might think i'm crazy, but I appreciate Janet's music way more than I do her as a performer.

and that's not saying I don't think she is an amazing performer, but I really find Janet to be a musical genius jkhgfhjkgj

I was discussing this with my friends, but Is janet the first solo female artist to really include harmonies/layering in her music? I know its like a big part in R&B today, but who was doing shit like that before her?? I know other female singers had Background singers and shit, but mot the same. 

Help me out y'all!

https://youtu.be/d5h_XBcmjjA?t=109

http://poolstorm.co.uk/component/muscol/A/26-acapella/41-acapella/2560-janet-jackson-someone-to-call-my-lover

• Upvote 2

I can't think of too many females who had harmonies on their songs prior to Janet. Aretha's "Ain't No Way" comes to mind, along with Donna's "Whispering Waves". An argument can be made that Janet made it "a thing", but to give her full credit? Just can't. 

I can't think of too many females who had harmonies on their songs prior to Janet. Aretha's "Ain't No Way" comes to mind, along with Donna's "Whispering Waves". An argument can be made that Janet made it "a thing", but to give her full credit? Just can't. 

I knew you would have tea. Genuinely didn't know. Really interesting tho. 

• 2 months later...

my estranged father called me out of the blue today (have not seen or talked to him in 2 years) and I swear if it wasn't for Janet inspiring me to do better...I would not have answered. Definitely some divine intervention going on here. I am a true believer in her words.-_-

• Upvote 2