GET DAT MONEY JANET...........FOURTH SHOW HAS BEEN ADDED !!!!

switchblade330

Manila date added to the Number Ones World Tour

Posted on 1/04/2011 10:03:00 PM ET

A fourth date has been added to Janet's upcoming Number Ones, Up Close and Personal Tour. This time it's Manila.

According to the Philippines Ticketworld website, the show will be performed at the PICC Plenary Hall on Friday, February 4th.

Tickets go on sale this Friday, January 7th.

This date now becomes the earliest announced show of the tour. The other three cities that have been announced are Singapore on February 7, Hong Kong on February 14, and Taipei on February 19.

THE RHYTHM NATION WILL NEVER DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

A fourth date has been added to Janet's upcoming Number Ones, Up Close and Personal Tour. This time it's Manila.

According to the Philippines Ticketworld website, the show will be performed at the PICC Plenary Hall on Friday, February 4th.

This date now becomes the earliest announced show of the tour. The other three cities that have been announced are Singapore on February 7, Hong Kong on February 14, and Taipei on February 19.

THE RHYTHM NATION WILL NEVER DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

That's great...My mother's birthday in on the 4th. What a present that would be...taking her to the Philippines to see Janet. lol

Hmm, that on a Friday. That's so much betta :shifty: But the Phillipenes can be shady. I might stick with Singapore. :blush:

OMG I JUST REALISED ITS DEAN ! :excited:

Your in south east asia right ? how are you ? :blush:

Hi japtok! yes, I'm in Bangkok, doing great. I will be pissed if I buy tickets for a show in Singapore and they add a date here. I wish they would release all the dates in this region at once. But I'm not complaining; I'm happy that I will get the opportunity to be among the first.

You are still in Japan, obviously, given your name, right?

Archived