New MJ book by a Rolling Stone writer calls out Janet for "delaying" MJ's funeral

bu.

The executors have nothing to do with this :blink: This article/book/whatever attacked them, too. (Which is what the statement I posted is about). I seriously want to know why people say the Estate is behind this. There is no sense in it as far as I can see :umm:

to discredit the Jacksons that stand in their way, particularly Janet the one Jackson with money. I read something somewhere else that basically said the same thing I said the executors are out to discredit the Jacksons so any challenge to their authority will be side eyed.

The executors have nothing to do with this :blink: This article/book/whatever attacked them, too. (Which is what the statement I posted is about). I seriously want to know why people say the Estate is behind this. There is no sense in it as far as I can see :umm:

Did the estate not have Janet banned from visiting her own Jackson family home? From seeing her own mother at the home she grew up in? :huh:

One thing I believe we can all agree on Michael NEVER intended to leave any of his siblings a dime. :filenails:

to discredit the Jacksons that stand in their way, particularly Janet the one Jackson with money. I read something somewhere else that basically said the same thing I said the executors are out to discredit the Jacksons so any challenge to their authority will be side eyed.

They could care less about discrediting anybody. They're too busy with maintaining Michael's legacy and taking care of his heirs. And where did you read that?

Did the estate not have Janet banned from visiting her own Jackson family home? From seeing her own mother at the home she grew up in? :huh:

One thing I believe we can all agree on Michael NEVER intended to leave any of his siblings a dime. :filenails:

The Calabasas house(where Katherine and the kids are now) is an Estate-paid-for rental house. It is NOT the permanent Jackson family home. That home is in Encino. The Hayvenhurst home, and it's being renovated. So no, they didn't ban her from the home she grew up in.

Right. Of course not.

Take several seats Bailey :lol:! This has nothing to do with the estate :sigh:. This is a ROLLING STONE writer who wrote all that bull which then got published in Vanity Fair and is now being asked to retract. Even the Estate released a statement saying the book is nothing but lies.

Take several seats Bailey :lol:! This has nothing to do with the estate :sigh:. This is a ROLLING STONE writer who wrote all that bull which then got published in Vanity Fair and is now being asked to retract. Even the Estate released a statement saying the book is nothing but lies.

I am here for Janhova and her Holy blessings, you better get on yo knees and pray sucker...damn a chair -_-

2urnguqjpg.gif

I am here for Janhova and her Holy blessings, you better get on yo knees and pray sucker...damn a chair -_-

2urnguqjpg.gif

I pray to Janhova every night. I say "Please Janhova, Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Janhova my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Janhov my soul to take" and it be light in the morning, yes'ms.

I pray to Janhova every night. I say "Please Janhova, Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Janhova my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Janhov my soul to take" and it be light in the morning, yes'ms.

and when you awake "we had the kind of night where morning comes too soon" :wub: