Michael's kids with LaToya promoting an energy drinks

JoeJoe

I can't stand you for that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But yes, we all know he's going to be the one to break out :thumbup:

:lmao:!!!! lol yes! I remember when Michael passed away and everyone was saying how Blankets the one that can sing and dance. Hopefully he pursues it!

:lmao:!!!! lol yes! I remember when Michael passed away and everyone was saying how Blankets the one that can sing and dance. Hopefully he pursues it!

That would be wonderful to see. People will be freaking out like he's the second coming. :lol: Hopefully he creates his own way, though, and even more doesn't get all of the hate and bull like his daddy had to suffer through. -_-

That would be wonderful to see. People will be freaking out like he's the second coming. :lol: Hopefully he creates his own way, though, and even more doesn't get all of the hate and bull like his daddy had to suffer through. -_-

Pretty much. I wonder if he's interested in all of that at all. He seems to have his fathers shyness but no Joseph figure to get the talent out of him tbh.

Pretty much. I wonder if he's interested in all of that at all. He seems to have his fathers shyness but no Joseph figure to get the talent out of him tbh.

After all this drama he's been through in these young years, he may want to step away for a few years when he's an adult. Then perhaps if he feels it's his calling he'll go for it or whatever he figures out then.

After all this drama he's been through in these young years, he may want to step away for a few years when he's an adult. Then perhaps if he feels it's his calling he'll go for it or whatever he figures out then.

Yeah thats true and wise. Hopefully there's no leeches or vultures around him that will use him for their own agendas...no matter what he ends up doing.