Michael's kids with LaToya promoting an energy drinks

JoeJoe

LaToya pimping these kids AGAIN. :rolleyes: At least they all look wonderful. Michael Jr. and Prince Michael look soo much like Mike. :wub: Paris is simply stunning. :wub:

Latoya and Janet seemed closer in the more recent years, I wonder what happen. How did things take such an ugly turn? Latoya is really pimping them kids, but better her than the estate.

Latoya and Janet seemed closer in the more recent years, I wonder what happen. How did things take such an ugly turn? Latoya is really pimping them kids, but better her than the estate.

The Estate isn't interested in pimping them. Only protecting what their father earned and making sure they are set for life. :thumbup: Latoya, however, has been doing this for a while now. Latest reason being she could use some extra exposure mainly for advertising her new reality show. Michael's not here, so she's gotta use the kids. :coffee:

This is disgusting.

Prince and Paris are clearly living it too much.

Look at Paris when she goes round to her brother and hugs him. It's so fake. And when the paps do their usual manipulative calls like "you look great". Instead of ignoring it, Paris visibly thanks them.

One day these paps are gonna be there to catch her at her worst and only then she will be wishing she listened to her aunt Janet.

Janet must be furious to see this. I wish she posted this video on her twitter and comment that she's disgusted by it. These kids should be having a childhood!! And you can even see Blanket doesn't like it, but they keep forcing him in. Michael would not have wanted this!!

This is disgusting.

Prince and Paris are clearly living it too much.

Look at Paris when she goes round to her brother and hugs him. It's so fake. And when the paps do their usual manipulative calls like "you look great". Instead of ignoring it, Paris visibly thanks them.

One day these paps are gonna be there to catch her at her worst and only then she will be wishing she listened to her aunt Janet.

Janet must be furious to see this. I wish she posted this video on her twitter and comment that she's disgusted by it. These kids should be having a childhood!! And you can even see Blanket doesn't like it, but they keep forcing him in. Michael would not have wanted this!!

MJ is turning flips in his grave... This is sad..

I'm sure Janet is pissed and energy drinks aren't for children

LMAO... she really did

That must be why she took out the "restraining order" out against her :asham:. So Janhova can't get her weave back. And LaToya left her name off that letter so she could borrow the wig herself at times. I see right through them and their Janhieving ways!!!

That must be why she took out the "restraining order" out against her :asham:. So Janhova can't get her weave back. And LaToya left her name off that letter so she could borrow the wig herself at times. I see right through them and their Janhieving ways!!!

LaToya stole it from Jan's wig museum then gave it to Paris

Ch. Energy drinks are bad for adults let alone kids. I'm so pressed right now <_<. I see Paris took Janets So Excited live at Oprah wig though ^_^

Someone needs to be slapped for that, especially for whoring out Blanket. It's so inappropriate.

Are they really that desperate for money?

Someone needs to be slapped for that, especially for whoring out Blanket. It's so inappropriate.

Are they really that desperate for money?

I can't wait for Blanket to become a star and drop them all like Janet did ^_^ . "It's Blanket - Prince Blankie if you sleepy!!" :excited: