JANET WAS PLAYED ON A CHRISTMAS STATION

jarrylf

I know this is supposed to go in the "Janet songs on the radio" thread but I HAD to tell you guys about this in this way. Ok so Im in a CVS, and they have it on 1 of those Christmas stations, and All I want for Christmas is going off and then........THE BEST THINGS IN FUCKING LIFE ARE FREE COMES ON (the 95/DOAD version). LOFL the way my face lit up, I couldn't even see my face but I know it was with a look of pure shock & joy. Then when I was in line, and nodding my head with a smirk on my face while the song finishes I had an exchange with the cashier:

Cashier: Ha, you know this song dont you?

Me: Hell yea, thats ma girl Janet

Cashier: It is, this song been playin alot today but I didnt really know what it is and who the women was singing with Luther

(took EVERY ounce of muscle strength not to raise an eye brow to the not knowing it was Janet)

I didn't know she did a Christmas song, this sounds good.

Me: Well this song aint really a christmas song.....but I guess if you go by the lyrics and the music for this version.....it does fit in don't it?

Cashier: I think it does, I like it.

I never thought of that song in ANY way being Christmasy, but you know what, it fit....it really fit that station lol. California is doing Janet right lol

2lup4sp.gif

YAS, California has made it official, Janet has an honorary Christmas song with this lol. I wonder whose doing this was, if it was the station/DJ or A&M (or whatever label she recorded it under) that pushed it for it, cause like I said the lady did say she heard the song on the station alot

I always said she needs to record a Christmas album lol. Or at least a few songs. Imagine it... Janet singing a ATAP type song called "Santas Grotto" with jingles and strings...soft, sensual vocals, sexy lyrics and the population of the world increasing by 47%. "It's Christmas Eve - did some things I know I shouldn't have done. Oh Santa - I misbehaved. I had your milk and ate the cookies too. Ohhhhh I'm bad. Been a naughty elf" or something :tear:

• Upvote 1

I always said she needs to record a Christmas album lol. Or at least a few songs. Imagine it... Janet singing a ATAP type song called "Santas Grotto" with jingles and strings...soft, sensual vocals, sexy lyrics and the population of the world increasing by 47%. "It's Christmas Eve - did some things I know I shouldn't have done. Oh Santa - I misbehaved. I had your milk and ate the cookies too. Ohhhhh I'm bad. Been a naughty elf" or something :tear:

Lawd knows I have too, I just need her to do a version of 1 song (the rest can be original) but I MUST hear her sing Santa Baby, I think she's the only women who can serve as sexy or sexier than Eartha with that song.

Janet is actually recording a holiday album for 2013. First single to be released is "Santa Baby (Lemme Whisper In Ya Ear)". You can also expect the future smashes "My First Name Ain't Mary", "Decorate The Tree (And Then Undress Me)", "Shalom", and "Holiday Slay" to hit the radio in the future years to come.

• Upvote 2

Janet is actually recording a holiday album for 2013. First single to be released is "Santa Baby (Lemme Whisper In Ya Ear)". You can also expect the future smashes "My First Name Ain't Mary", "Decorate The Tree (And Then Undress Me)", "Shalom", and "Holiday Slay" to hit the radio in the future years to come.

WHAT KIND OF EPIC SLAYAGE?

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

• Upvote 1

FULL TRACKLISTING FOR "JANHOVA'S BLESSING"

1. Santa Baby (Lemme Whisper In Ya Ear)

2. My First Name Ain't Mary

3. Decorate The Tree (And Then Undress Me)

4. Holiday Slay

5. Wish List

6. Lay Me Down By The Fireplace (On Xmas Eve)

7. Spin Me Like A Dreidel

8. Shalom

9. The Edges Of A Legend

international bonus tracks

10. Whoops Now (UK)

10. Roll Wit Chu (Japan)

10. The Best Things In Life Are Free (USA)

PROMO SCHEDULE

* World Tour October - December 2013

* Good Morning America

* ABC Holiday Concert Special

* 20/20

* Janhova's OWN, Oxygen, WE, & LifetimeTakeover (Nutrisystem commercials played during each break)

* Making The Album (simultaneous broadcast on BET, VH1, MTV, E, and Bravo)

* X Factor USA, UK, and Australia (contestants will only sing Janhova songs)

• Upvote 3