2013 Golden Globes

Kim

well bitch learn how to get yo life, Julianne Moore did that shit and so did Christpoh those categories were not easily predictable BUT if its about those who had the most buzz, yea I could see it

I tend to only follow flop shows. -_-

Im not here for the HFP and their people

The only good part of that was Amy and Tina's intro for her. :lol:

Im sorry but is the negro from Django standing behind the tele-prompter with a whip, cause this shit is moving fast

omg :lol: You so wrong. :lol:

It is moving quite fast. This is how the Oscars should pace themselves.

I'm gonna need more of T&A though.

"Homeland" is cleaning the fuck up!!!!!!!!........now if you havent started watching this show, you missing the fuck out, start out on the first episode on the first season and watch them its only like 11 shows a season

I've been meaning to check it out, but haven't had the time. -_- Aren't they really long episodes?

Its moving fast as fuck like Samuel Jackson is cussing at people....."MOVE ON MUTHAFUCKAS"

:lol:

I've been meaning to check it out, but haven't had the time. -_- Aren't they really long episodes?

:lol:

you know "Homeland" at first doesn't seem like a show that would just take you, like if no one talked about it I wouldn't know but to be honest it really is amazing and that's thanks to great writing and the acting, Claire Danes is AMAZING....she truly is in every way and Daniel Lewis plays well to her, that show takes you on an emotional rollercoaster one minute you are mad at the characters and the next you forgive them you get so involved like whats next it is AMAZING

you know "Homeland" at first doesn't seem like a show that would just take you, like if no one talked about it I wouldn't know but to be honest it really is amazing and that's thanks to great writing and the acting, Claire Danes is AMAZING....she truly is in every way and Daniel Lewis plays well to her, that show takes you on an emotional rollercoaster one minute you are mad at the characters and the next you forgive them you get so involved like whats next it is AMAZING

I'll have to remember to check it out in the summer or something, when my other shows are off the air. lol

• Upvote 1