Can Janet Even make a Comeback

I hope these people buy the album even if they don't like it :umm:

I don't know about this, tbh...,but maybe when the price goes down. As I said, I'm here for anything solid(though I would prefer something to really sink my teeth into) but if she's going to continue the trend of these last two...

I don't know about this, tbh...,but maybe when the price goes down. As I said, I'm here for anything solid(though I would prefer something to really sink my teeth into) but if she's going to continue the trend of these last two...

Even if the music is crap I'd buy it for the booklet :wub:. I would like her to release music with some depth though. I'm sure I'll enjoy it no matter what but I'd like to sink my teeth into it too.

I actually like 20YO now :umm::lol:. :unsure:

Even if the music is crap I'd buy it for the booklet :wub:. I would like her to release music with some depth though. I'm sure I'll enjoy it no matter what but I'd like to sink my teeth into it too.

I actually like 20YO now :umm::lol:. :unsure:

I can't. I'd just have someone scan the pics for me :lol: I don't think I can enjoy it without it being solid. It'd just feel like a waste of her time and mine.

I'm concerned :unsure:

I can't. I'd just have someone scan the pics for me :lol: I don't think I can enjoy it without it being solid. It'd just feel like a waste of her time and mine.

I'm concerned :unsure:

If the songs are like Make Me then I think I'd enjoy it a lot tbh. It's not her greatest work but it was a step in the right direction imo.

It's Janhovas fault - she left us for too long.... :lol:

If the songs are like Make Me then I think I'd enjoy it a lot tbh. It's not her greatest work but it was a step in the right direction imo.

It's Janhovas fault - she left us for too long.... :lol:

"Make Me" was great. I'm talking about the last two albums. Those were just... :ph34r:

:lol: