How do you feel?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinions on A.Keys doing the NA

• I'm AFRAID for her.
    • She will do GREAT ...stfu!
    • BITCH..ARE U OUT OF YO FUCKIN MIND?!?!?! You've already FAILED

there will be a piano

That's a given :lol:

oh..I'm SURE she is...thats her fucking bread and butter ...the piano is gonna be apart of her "new spin" ...I already figured that. :asham:

:lol:! She'll start off with a classical piano piece and then swerve it into the NA

^^she even strains and yells on her albums :umm:

I'M SAYIN!!!!!

And she be thinkin that shit sound soooooo good! >_<:lmao:

Its almost like she be hitting raw notes on purpose. I don't get it. :umm:

Her voice was never crystal perfect, but she made up for her lack of range with soul. I have her unplugged album and that is some of her best vocal work. But even it was pitchy in parts. but lately she's sounded just.... :sigh:

I will say she sounded on point yesterday for the president. She brought her A+ game. :yep:

Its just opinions..you are always so uptight about everything. Let's not act like all of her performances are a homerun vocally. In my opinion the NA is to "grand" for her voice BUT Im sure she will tone it down since she is limited vocally but I'm still worried. I cant shake how she sounded at Whitney's funeral out of my head, tho she could have been emotional but its not the first time that she just didnt deliver

Five words get you so emotional? :asham:

• Upvote 1

Emotional? Yeah says the one who came in being defensive over opinions iike Alicia is your family member or something,right? :blink: and you wanna talk about someone being emotional?

You tried to come for Queenlicia and I don't agree with it. Let's not shade the extremely talented and gifted Vocalicia. Keep it cute. ;)