The heiress to the throne: Queen Blue Ivy

Unbreakable.

No one is more bothered in those threads than Game himself. :umm:

Its ironic and hypocritical for him to come for Dioni when no one on this board is a bigger instigator than game. :coffee:

I'm not psycho... :coffee:

There's a difference between trolling... And having a discussion of a discussion board.. I know y'all mad bc I killed the excitement of your favorite flop (Brandy).. But was I wrong?

Yes I'm afraid people will call me a hypocrite. Glad you learned two new words in the past two days.

I made 0 bashing Janet

I also made 0 non-delusional threads

And I made 0 accusations that Beyonce is better than Janet... You?

Glad you can admit that. You're post in the Ciara and Brandy threads are all full of delusion. You go in there to rile up their fans. TE had to lash you a bit. :lmao: What a troll.

Glad you can admit that. You're post in the Ciara and Brandy threads are all full of delusion. You go in there to rile up their fans. TE had to lash you a bit. :lmao: What a troll.

Please. Quote my delusional... I'll wait :coffee:

To rile up fans.. Ciara and Brandy must HAVE fans

And still I rise :coffee:

I see you ignored my question... Hmmmmm awkward

You just proved my point. And I ignored your question because its stupid. Your making stuff up. :lmao:

oh you're a Brandy & Ciara fan... that's why your so upset.. bc her album flopped and Ciara's is looking bleak.. you're just scared

Best halftime performance of all time.

Yeah... I'm making stuff up

oh you're a Brandy & Ciara fan... that's why your so upset.. bc her album flopped and Ciara's isn't looking bleak.. you're just scared

Yeah... I'm making stuff up

I love Brandy and I could care less if her album flopped or not. Scared of what exactly? :unsure: anybody that knows me knows I don't compare my favs. I said that about Beyonce and will also say it about Janet. Keep up.

I love Brandy and I could care less if her album flopped or not. Scared of what exactly? :unsure: anybody that knows me knows I don't compare my favs. I said that about Beyonce and will also say it about Janet. Keep up.

riiight yet you still holding on the grudge that I was 100% correct about her 9/11 album...

there can't be two "best of all times"... and since you said that after Janet's performance (9 years after)... I guess we know who your fav really is :coffee: I can't keep up with things that only make sense to you....

You can't have your cake and eat it too

riiight yet you still holding on the grudge that I was 100% correct about her 9/11 album...

there can't be two "best of all times"... and since you said that after Janet's performance (9 years after)... I guess we know who your fav really is :coffee: I can't keep up with things that only make sense to you....

You can't have your cake and eat it too

No, I actually don't care. I just find your trolling amusing. She flopped. Who cares? You went in her thread multiple times to say that. I don't have to explain anything to you.