The heiress to the throne: Queen Blue Ivy

Unbreakable.

I thought time has changed you -_-

I stalk Brandy and Ciara threads now? You gotta come stronger than that. No one cares about me posting the truth about B&C :umm:

If you read those threads, you would see no lies. If you read yours.. We see delusion

It has, I'm just messing about. I see time has done nothing for you though. :umm: Clearly, the mods did. You see the holy scriptures in my post.

I stalk Brandy and Ciara threads now? You gotta come stronger than that. No one cares about me posting the truth about B&C :umm:

They do though - you know they're all bothered when you enter the Brandy, Ciara and Christina topics :lol:

They do though - you know they're all bothered when you enter the Brandy, Ciara and Christina topics :lol:

No one is more bothered in those threads than Game himself. :umm:

Its ironic and hypocritical for him to come for Dioni when no one on this board is a bigger instigator than game. :coffee:

No one is more bothered in those threads than Game himself. :umm:

Its ironic and hypocritical for him to come for Dioni when no one on this board is a bigger instigator than game. :coffee:

Yea but Game does it for fun, like I completely get it (and do it myself when I feel like things arent moving here lol) but Dioni takes someone not liking Bey personal, thats a whole other thing. Like yea you've seen me go AWF about Rihanna & Christina, but rest assured theres no hard feelings or meaness about it on my end, like I don't care what anybody says about any of the artist I like, I know whats up. But sometimes it's just fun to go toe to toe, I hate it when it's a suprise tho lol. The only thing I take serious in my arguments is misrepresentation of facts, but if Im really not feeling like goin throuh it, I can let it slide. The only artist in the world I'll take down any of my otther faves (except Mike) is Janet...as it should be. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Yea but Game does it for fun, like I completely get it (and do it myself when I feel like things arent moving here lol) but Dioni takes someone not liking Bey personal, thats a whole other thing. Like yea you've seen me go AWF about Rihanna & Christina, but rest assured theres no hard feelings or meaness about it on my end, like I don't care what anybody says about any of the artist I like, I know whats up. But sometimes it's just fun to go toe to toe, I hate it when it's a suprise tho lol. The only thing I take serious in my arguments is misrepresentation of facts, but if Im really not feeling like goin throuh it, I can let it slide. The only artist in the world I'll take down any of my otther faves (except Mike) is Janet...as it should be. :coffee:

You don't know what I take personal or not. Your lips should be sealed being that you come in and type a paragraph every time Christina and Rihanna are mentioned. ^Exhibit 1

You don't know what I take personal or not. Your lips should be sealed being that you come in and type a paragraph every time Christina and Rihanna are mentioned. ^Exhibit 1

:lmao: :lmao: LOFL Actually thats more you, theres more than enough examples where I let making fun of either slide, but seems you can't take people making fun of Bey, you seem to be the only person here who has that issue so sad :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: LOFL Actually thats more you, theres more than enough examples where I let making fun of either slide, but seems you can't take people making fun of Bey, you seem to be the only person here who has that issue so sad :coffee:

Posting multiple :lmao: smileys doesn't make you seem any less bothered. FYI. Who cares what you let slide? You go back and forth like everyone else. What does that make you?

Posting multiple :lmao: smileys doesn't make you seem any less bothered. FYI. Who cares what you let slide? You go back and forth like everyone else. What does that make you?

Aww you think I care if you think I'm bothered or not? And sorry to break it to you but you're pretty much the only 1 here throwing hissy fits over people not liking someone, if I argue it's for a reason, and it's not that someone is just plain saying something mean.

But Wouldn't it be beautiful if she shared those previous qualities? :wub:

Actually it'd make her quite normal so your 6th grade sarcasm failed as usual :yep:

............I love when you prove me right that you're insane. :coffee:

Aww you think I care if you think I'm bothered or not? And sorry to break it to you but you're pretty much the only 1 here throwing hissy fits over people not liking someone, if I argue it's for a reason, and it's not that someone is just plain saying something mean.

Actually it'd make her quite normal so your 6th grade sarcasm failed as usual :yep:

............I love when you prove me right that you're insane. :coffee:

You're not proving anything. I'm a psycho lunatic. And you keep going back and forth with your paragraphs. :lmao: