I want a tour, badly.

Unbreakable.

Why didnt you go? :umm:

Because it looked like a Bathroom tour version of RWU (and i attempted that one) -_- At times, Janet has the ability to piss me off so much that i end up doing stupid things -_-

Now imagine how i felt when i saw her perform When We Oooohhh which is one of my fav songs :umm:

Because it looked like a Bathroom tour version of RWU (and i attempted that one) -_- At times, Janet has the ability to piss me off so much that i end up doing stupid things -_-

Now imagine how i felt when i saw her perform When We Oooohhh which is one of my fav songs :umm:

You should have gone either way. :umm: It's Janet. :coffee:

The tour was special. The show was Intimate and laid back. She proved she was more than just an entertainer but also a singer.

• Upvote 1

You should have gone either way. :umm: It's Janet. :coffee:

The tour was special. The show was Intimate and laid back. She proved she was more than just an entertainer but also a singer.

I KNOW >_<

And it proved that she didn't need special effects and etc to provide entertainment. GOD... if i could turn back time :sigh:

• Upvote 1

. I loved the tour

She's NEVER done an intimate tour...that alone was worth buying a ticket!! I'm so fortunate I got to see her twice. I saw her March 21st in New York (cannot believe it's almost been 2 years) and December 5th in Miami. It feels so fresh in my memory...I will never forget this tour!