I just got accepted to law school !!!

trackboy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have applied to the professional track of the Nursing program I was told by the dean with a 3.97 and a good Kaplan I have a shot, a "good shot" but I am waiting between now and August 1 the latest to find out if I made it, I asked the dean and her assistant, did they have any Black men in their program, they said they had no recollection of one and said they would get back to me, but as far as they know I would be the first. SCARY

So I have applied to the professional track of the Nursing program I was told by the dean with a 3.97 and a good Kaplan I have a shot, a "good shot" but I am waiting between now and August 1 the latest to find out if I made it, I asked the dean and her assistant, did they have any Black men in their program, they said they had no recollection of one and said they would get back to me, but as far as they know I would be the first. SCARY

Well USC is one of the most diverse law schools in the Top 20. With that being said there just aren't a lot of black men who go on to law school for various reasons. There is a statistic that says that over 50% of African American men who apply to law school will not get into law school they are accepted to it. It's real out here in these streets.

Well USC is one of the most diverse law schools in the Top 20. With that being said there just aren't a lot of black men who go on to law school for various reasons. There is a statistic that says that over 50% of African American men who apply to law school will not get into law school they are accepted to it. It's real out here in these streets.

I get that part dude, what's tough from my experience because you obviously have "it" is these white kids we sit wit they hate yo ass, maybe not in Cali I hear it's more diverse than here in Michigan, actually just last week I was sitting next to two students that were from Cali. One he was a Marine, which explains his deep voice and hot body :ph34r: the other a girl that aint that pretty at all :ph34r: they both said it's simply more diverse EVERYTHING....Ima need to travel more when I bring in them big dollas. :filenails:

Here in Michigan only 1/4 of the population hold a Bachelors. I don't know what message God be sending me but my Degree is hung on a wall that faces the bathroom so when I am in the bathroom is the only time I look at my degree ...on the toilet. :whistle:

I get that part dude, what's tough from my experience because you obviously have "it" is these white kids we sit wit they hate yo ass, maybe not in Cali I hear it's more diverse than here in Michigan, actually just last week I was sitting next to two students that were from Cali. One he was a Marine, which explains his deep voice and hot body :ph34r: the other a girl that aint that pretty at all :ph34r: they both said it's simply more diverse EVERYTHING....Ima need to travel more when I bring in them big dollas. :filenails:

I mean I went to a historically black college for undergrad; but I went to a mjaority white high school and I always have gotten along great with my white counterparts.

I mean I went to a historically black college for undergrad; but I went to a mjaority white high school and I always have gotten along great with my white counterparts.

I do too, but I don't play side kick, Im a contender, I don't think of myself as less than them because they white, nor do I act that way, which is where I get called arrogant. In any case I wish you nothing but the best, because we need a lot more of you and well me too :whistle: and Will. I would say Henry but I don't know if he Black or what the fuck he look like. :lmao:

Archived