I just got accepted to law school !!!

trackboy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right..but I've always wondered how do defense attorney's sleep at night even in some cases they KNOW they are defending a client that is guilty? I couldn't do it...

Everyone has a right to proper representation how do prosecutors sleep at night knowing innocent people were sent to the death chamber

Right..but I've always wondered how do defense attorney's sleep at night even in some cases they KNOW they are defending a client that is guilty? I couldn't do it...

Because a client is not guilty; unless someone can prove that without reasonable doubt; if there is reasonable doubt then they are innocent; according to the law.

Because a client is not guilty; unless someone can prove that without reasonable doubt; if there is reasonable doubt then they are innocent; according to the law.

We pull out cases that are extreme like Oj that nigga did that shit hell Oprah said he did fuck him

There are ways of getting out of that. If someone is guilty, there's plea bargains, plead no contest, and other alternative means of punishment.

• 2 months later...

Archived