The Official New Movie Trailer thread

jarrylf

I figured it just makes sense to have a thread for all the new movie trailers

The Anna Nicole Smith Movie

Life Time Movie network

June 29th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfK-FYtr5Ac

To say that I'm intregued is a complete understatement, my problem tho, I think this story is too big for 1 movie & Lifetime, I think it should've been a HBO 1 season series (unless it's like the Jacksons An American Dream and like 6hrs.). But I approve, The actress playing her seems good (I think Skinny Anna was prettier in the face, but this chick will do). I'll be watching.

• Upvote 1

I figured it just makes sense to have a thread for all the new movie trailers

The Anna Nicole Smith Movie

Life Time Movie network

June 29th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfK-FYtr5Ac

To say that I'm intregued is a complete understatement, my problem tho, I think this story is too big for 1 movie & Lifetime, I think it should've been a HBO 1 season series (unless it's like the Jacksons An American Dream and like 6hrs.). But I approve, The actress playing her seems good (I think Skinny Anna was prettier in the face, but this chick will do). I'll be watching.

I never understood Anna Nicole. What exactly is she famous for?

EXCITED YET TERRIFIED LOL, I LOVES my scary movies, but part 1 I do call the scarriest movie I've ever seen (I have my reasons lol), and I will NOT be watching this in theaters, but Im also nervous about whether this 1 will be up to par with the 1st 1.

I watched th first part at home in my room alone in the dark at like 2am in the morning. I sweated so much that my whole bed was soaking :(! I'm deifnitely watching this in the theatres lol!

• Upvote 1

I never understood Anna Nicole. What exactly is she famous for?

Her controversies, made her career

Normal big boob blonde stripper gets married to a Old rich man for his money, then when he dies & leaves her everything his family takes her to court & gets national major attention for that, then she's a Guess Model, then she's a playboy model who goes on to be playmate of the year then goes into acting...then she got fat.....then she got a reality show on E!....then she got really skinny, then her dead husbands family teks her back to court....then she gets pregnant....then her son mysteriously dies right after she gives birth....then she mysteriously dies months later, then theres trials for who her new baby's dad is, then theres trials about where to burry her.

To say that stripper from Texas led a fascinating life is a understatement lol. I never "Liked" her, but I never "hated/disliked" her either, I always found her just fascinating, same way I feel about Kim Kardashian, but on a MUCH smaller scale, like Anna was like NOBODY else before her time, and at THAT level of fame she got lol.

I watched th first part at home in my room alone in the dark at like 2am in the morning. I sweated so much that my whole bed was soaking :(! I'm deifnitely watching this in the theatres lol!

Bu, there exists NO movie in the world that I have seen that made me fucking jump as much as this 1 & that gave me a night terror (fuck nightmare this was TOOO intense) as a grown man LOL.....I don't even think I could be paid to see this movie in a dark theater (I say this but really, after a ton of convincing I'd probably do it anyway LOL) but yea I might have to wait for the DVD.....but....I would hate to have to wait so long for that

We're The Millers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcct72S-I6Q

(YESSSSSSSSSSS JENNIFER ANISTON!!! Saying goodbye to all those damn "Rachel" knock off roles, and saying hello to slutty 1's, just when I thought Horrible Bosses might be her 1 golden movie, looks like she wants to top it!)

The To DO List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YH4V_Qggo

(CANT WAIT, Bill Hader....YESSSSS)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...