Wimbledon 2013

Kim

So... This tournament is another glimpse of how little I will care about tennis when Serena retires. I haven't watched a single match since she got the boot.

It's not that I don't appreciate the sport in general, but there's just no one else I'm that invested in.

Wimbledon is for the Ciaras and Keris this year! I ain't mad at ya. It's good that the not as big names are shining through.

:asham:

YAS at Murray being in the final! That'll be a good match! I'm so nervous but I pray he does it!

I'm gutted we have no Williams sisters in it this time :(. I just discovered this :lol:.Never seen it before

:lol: Serena was not having it. :lol:

She should definitely get credit for beating the person across the net from her, but Bartoli will probably go down as the weakest Wimbledon champion. But let's see if she can prove people wrong by playing more consistently.

She should definitely get credit for beating the person across the net from her, but Bartoli will probably go down as the weakest Wimbledon champion. But let's see if she can prove people wrong by playing more consistently.

But Miss Marion was a former finalist in 2007.