I need help...

Illi

So I was talking to a neighbor in the bus to an interview. We exchange numbers. No biggie. I had no problem opening up to him because he I've seen him around. I spent about 8 hours at the hospital because my mother had surgery, so after I got home I was tired. That said he wanted to talk. So I told him I was home alone and he tried to invite himself to come over. I was like "NO!" We ain't even close for you to come over. I stood my ground after he kept begging. I told him my mother was calling, so he got off the phone.

So a minute later, he texted me "I want to eat your booty." I FUCKING GAGGED.

I deleted that text because I didn't want to see it. But how do you deal with this? I afraid to tell anyone because I don't want it to blow. I don't really want to be around this person.

He's harassing you?

1) don't give your real number to people on the bus

2) tell him that you don't roll that way

First point taken. My mistake was trying to be open. But he wasn't a random person on the bus. He lived a few doors down and we acknowledges each other many times beforehand. I'm just angry that people can be that bold. He ain't even cute.

Ooooh you don't like how bold he was.. Yeah that can be a turn off.. Has to have some kind of spark

Just tell him you rather be friends.. See what he says

He basically tried to go straight to home base. Idc who you are, that shit ain't cool.

I never saw him as a friend anyway, but just a neighbor I can talk to if I saw him. I just have to deal with seeing him.