WWIII - Russia Edition

bu.

The most powerful military are usually the ones with the most members and bigger budget for the most part. Russia is too private to know what weapons they have

There's no rules in war.

By rules I meant the treaties everybody signed to agree to certain things like the one that someone in Syria broke by using chemical weapons.

Your Foreign Relations supports Obama. I kind of think Congress will vote yes tbh.

By rules I meant the treaties everybody signed to agree to certain things like the one that someone in Syria broke by using chemical weapons.

Your Foreign Relations supports Obama. I kind of think Congress will vote yes tbh.

Ah yes.. Then there are rules if you previously agreed to them

I don't get why people would want their citizens to be unhappy... I don't get people

Yeah... I think Obama's drones will be activated

What's backwards to me is Assad using chemical weapons knowing the world is watching, knowing that UN inspectors are on the doorstep...knowing it's illegal. It doesn't benefit him in the slightest. But it benefits the rebels. That's the only reason I don't quite buy Assad doing it. But then these dictators are known to be psychotic.

I'm trying not to believe everything I see on the news especially with CNN allegedly buying false 'witnesses' in Syria lol. But I don't want to inadvertently support Assad either. It's the first time I've been on the fence regarding something of this nature.

I just hope anyone that is able to leave - has left and that the children are safe.

Russia has sent a missile cruiser to the Mediterranean. Lord. Imagine WW3. US is stronger on the offence but Russia would put up a good fight. They're built to defend against NATO and the US.

At least these disputes will be nowhere near us....hopefully.

The Senate panel has approved?

"So far, only 21 senators have said they support or are likely to support the resolution, according to a tally by ABC News.

Thirteen have said they oppose or are likely to oppose the resolution, while 66 votes are undecided or unknown."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23967190

I think Congress will tbh

The Senate panel has approved?

"So far, only 21 senators have said they support or are likely to support the resolution, according to a tally by ABC News.

Thirteen have said they oppose or are likely to oppose the resolution, while 66 votes are undecided or unknown."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23967190

I think Congress will tbh

Yes they prolly will

• 5 months later...

Putin is a MESS. What the actual fuck is going on? Should we be scared? We all know Putin does not listen to anybody.

Isn't the sensible option to split Ukraine? I know half want to be European and half want to be Russian. Crimea is practically Russian anyway :rolleyes:. I don't think Russia will leave empty-handed though :/

Ugh why these people be acting up everytime I got to go to work! Soon as I have to go to Cairo they start revolting and shit.

Now I gotta go to the shipyard in Constanta, Romania and they start acting up down the street In Ukraine.

romania-regions-map.jpg

Anyway, this is a really sticky situation we really do not need to get involved militarily at all especially with Russia acting up. Putin is really feeling his puss lately. But, we don;t want to start another cold war. And we also don't want to let them start taking what they want either.Other countries need to step up and do something it cant always be us as World police. Thats part of why everyone hates us.

Ugh why these people be acting up everytime I got to go to work! Soon as I have to go to Cairo they start revolting and shit.

Now I gotta go to the shipyard in Constanta, Romania and they start acting up down the street In Ukraine.

romania-regions-map.jpg

Anyway, this is a really sticky situation we really do not need to get involved militarily at all especially with Russia acting up. Putin is really feeling his puss lately. But, we don;t want to start another cold war. And we also don't want to let them start taking what they want either.Other countries need to step up and do something it cant always be us as World police. Thats part of why everyone hates us.

Keep yo pockets safe. Them Romanians stay trying to pick pocket me in my own country :sigh:

I'm so scared for the people of Ukraine tbh. World wars have started over smaller things...and Russia always does too much. Let me start deciding what country to go to should war break out. Sweden is close to Russia but they tend to stay out of war.