How Do You Guys Feel About Unprotected Sex?

Escapade

Your parents had/have unprotected sex, so lets not act like only sluts do it. If you're in a committed relationship with someone you're planning to spend rest of life with, and you're both tested, and monogamous, I don't judge.

Or not... you never know if a condom ripped.

No protection doesn't = sluts tho that's for sure

Your parents had/have unprotected sex, so lets not act like only sluts do it. If you're in a committed relationship with someone you're planning to spend rest of life with, and you're both tested, and monogamous, I don't judge.

Right but the guys they're sleeping with are randoms that they barely even know smh.

This. I do believe that responsible, consenting adults who get tested and are monogamous should be free to decide if they want to have unprotected sex. Even if they want to have a child and get pregnant, they are accountable for getting tested.

The biggest issue I have with unprotected sex are the majority who don't know what risks are involved, don't get tested and still engage in risky behaviors anyway.

HIV/AIDS is serious and I work in the field, but people also need to focus on STI's which are easier to transmit with unprotected sex AND make an easy pathway for an HIV infection and vice versa.

There's no cure for Hepatitis A/B/C. HPV has many different forms and can be treated or go away on it's on, but it causes genital warts, anal warts, and/or some forms of cancer. Herpes simplex 1 and 2 has no cure and can even be contracted from improper condom use. Syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia are curable, but painful and without treatment can cause severe damage.

If someone is not getting tested, not in a committed relationship, and/or not trying to have a child, I would forbid unprotected sex. Your health is not worth taking a chance on.