coupons...

King Baby

So how did the night end? You're seriously not gonna call him back?

Well my friend was seriously mean to him at the club that night so he might not call me back. He said to me, "I should leave your ass at this damn club"...I was like, "What does that accomplish? I live less than a block down the street." :excited:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my friend was seriously mean to him at the club that night so he might not call me back. He said to me, "I should leave your ass at this damn club"...I was like, "What does that accomplish? I live less than a block down the street." :excited:

Wow ..you are MEAN. You could have handled the situation better than that Nuk,,come on ..we're not high schoolers anymore.

I do feel kind of guilty though...I tried to protect him from my friend, but he pulled me in the bathroom and yelled at me for doing it...He said he was a man and could handle my friend.

Then he tried to be slick and was like "okay, lets go to the other club," which was called Leons to get away from my friends, and my friends looked at each other, and said, "Lets go to Leon's too"...It was no escaping them...He was beheaded...Poor thing.

And he is really sexy too, and built like a super hero. :unsure:

Moral of the story, when on a date with the young sexy society type people, leave your coupons at home... :blush:

I do feel kind of guilty though...I tried to protect him from my friend, but he pulled me in the bathroom and yelled at me for doing it...He said he was a man and could handle my friend.

Then he tried to be slick and was like "okay, lets go to the other club," which was called Leons to get away from my friends, and my friends looked at each other, and said, "Lets go to Leon's too"...It was no escaping them...He was beheaded...Poor thing.

And he is really sexy too, and built like a super hero. :unsure:

Moral of the story, when on a date with the young sexy society type people, leave your coupons at home... :blush:

Yeah there was ..if you would have put ur foot down..it was ur date..not theirs ..you are MEAN >_<

Your friend should not have intervened ...that was the problem sassy.. :rolleyes: cuz that makes you look bad :umm:

He never got on the boy in his face about the coupons...He just got on him about everything else. I tried to help the boy, but the boy took me into the bathroom, and said he didn't need me to protect him...

Then after my friend started making him look stupid, I looked at the boy and said, "So how is this, 'I can protect myself' thing working out for you?" :unsure:

I told the boy we should just go back to my crib and cuddle...He is the one who wanted to go clubbing after dinner... :whistle:

You should be impressed with a man thats cutting corners ..shows that he smart on how to spend his money :)

What did your friends do, brain wash you? yesterday you were on my side, and agreed 'no coupons on the first date' and now you saving pennies and clipping coupons... <_<

He never got on the boy in his face about the coupons...He just got on him about everything else. I tried to help the boy, but the boy took me into the bathroom, and said he didn't need me to protect him...

Then after my friend started making him look stupid, I looked at the boy and said, "So how is this, 'I can protect myself' thing working out for you?" :unsure:

I told the boy we should just go back to my crib and cuddle...He is the one who wanted to go clubbing after dinner... :whistle:

Well at that point after all the drama..you should have took his hand and led him out the club and ya'll should have went back to da crib to cuddle. You weren't helping by adding insult to injury with the slick comment of "I can protect myself thing owrking out for you" :lol::rolleyes:

Yeah it shows he is cheap and that is about it. You must use coupons on your dates too?

If you would have read the whole thread Ms. Pie you would have seen I said I,myself would NOT use no damn coupons or gift cards if I was tryna "woo" somebody. I only said this comment about saving money becuz others that i asked about the situation said they thought it displayed a man thats good with money ..

What did your friends do, brain wash you? yesterday you were on my side, and agreed 'no coupons on the first date' and now you saving pennies and clipping coupons... <_<

They did make me look at it from another angle ..I'll admit..but like what someone else said is he could have at least already had the coupon sitting in his back pocket ready ..not having a bunch of scraps of coupons balled up,putting em on da table. :lol: ..but I still wouldnt use no coupons ..presentation is everything to me on a first day. There's a certain way you gotta represent urself..

They did make me look at it from another angle ..I'll admit..but like what someone else said is he could have at least already had the coupon sitting in his back pocket ready ..not having a bunch of scraps of coupons balled up,putting em on da table. :lol: ..but I still wouldnt use no coupons ..presentation is everything to me on a first day. There's a certain way you gotta represent urself..

He could have at least been slick about it...Did it behind my back.... :coffee:

If you would have read the whole thread Ms. Pie you would have seen I said I,myself would NOT use no damn coupons or gift cards if I was tryna "woo" somebody. I only said this comment about saving money becuz others that i asked about the situation said they thought it displayed a man thats good with money ..

Well damn it I need to hang around some of your folks for a day or two. Because my bitches would have shaded the hell out me if I stayed and didn't get up and leave this cheap ass nigga at the table from pulling a stunt like that

He could have at least been slick about it...Did it behind my back.... :coffee:

I AGREE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I actually said if that was me I would be slick about it ..but he should get points for at least having the courage to not give a damn ..aand putting it all out there..he was just being his authenic self >_<

I AGREE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I actually said if that was me I would be slick about it ..but he should get points for at least having the courage to not give a damn ..aand putting it all out there..he was just being his authenic self >_<

Well it got him a swift beheading from my friend... :whistle:

Well damn it I need to hang around some of your folks for a day or two. Because my bitches would have shaded the hell out me if I stayed and didn't get up and leave this cheap ass nigga at the table from pulling a stunt like that

It was some ppl on here thats saying it wasnt a DEALBREAKER..everyone is different..like I said it would have been comical to some to where it would have just brought on a laugh..but NOT an end to the date.

Now if someone were to do that on a date with me ..I would be a lil taken aback BUT I would still handle the evening like an adult ..not just WALK out or anything..I would continue with the date and everything there after..now if I felt I didnt like the way he represented himself becuz of the coupon thing..I wouldn't be calling him back for a 2nd date,that simple. There's BETTER ways of handling situations that may throw us off..is all Im saying. We're adults.

Well it got him a swift beheading from my friend... :whistle:

Well if the tables were turned ..and ur dates friend comes and attacks you at a club ...would you be pleased with that? ANYONE would feel a certain way about that...regardless of what it is about. And you should be blamed becuz its YOUR ppl. I would have beheaded ur ass if yo friends came taking shit to me ..

Well if the tables were turned ..and ur dates friend comes and attacks you at a club ...would you be pleased with that? ANYONE would feel a certain way about that...regardless of what it is about. And you should be blamed becuz its YOUR ppl. I would have beheaded ur ass if yo friends came taking shit to me ..

You would hurt me Mr dayz... :blink::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Archived