coupons...

King Baby

I went on a date at Baltimore's world famous harbor east...gorgeous place,,,

my date pulled out coupons... :mellow:

I was so weirded out... :mellow:

They was balled up up in his pockets and he had a lot coupons for different places to eat.

The waitress was laughing. :mellow:

Should I be offended..I offerred to just pay the tap and he said, "No, i got coupons" :mellow:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO the only time I use restaurant coupon is if i'm in places like Cancun where they hand them to you as you are walking by...usually it's only coupon for free drinks tho lol...places like HardRock Cafe and Margaritaville etc...your date was probably stacking up on them damn coupons cuz they never give those out for two full meals and drinks at the same time lol

In Bmore we have several resturaunt weeks,,,where all the hot spots collaberate and make things cheap with coupons...

Its what the city does...I had an apitizer he was eating duck and shit...when he was done the tab was 80 bocks...HE HAD SO MANY COUPONS HE ONLY PAID 3 BUCKS...WOW

and he asked me to tip

I'm 7 days from starting on a solo project..."Couponz" will be one of the tracks I do. >_<

Was it a first date? That is kind of embarassing and tacky honestly. I mean gift cards/coupons arent awful to use but on a date where you are trying to make an impression and or get some ass its pretty tacky.

yes...and his is Model beauty but just moved up from ATL

he needs to be slapped...you don't whip out coupons on a date...now if you and your man have some coupons and feel like going to a restaurant, great, but on a date??? I just can't.....it's not the coupons, it's the fact that he pulled that shit on a damn date

In Bmore we have several resturaunt weeks,,,where all the hot spots collaberate and make things cheap with coupons...

Its what the city does...I had an apitizer he was eating duck and shit...when he was done the tab was 80 bocks...HE HAD SO MANY COUPONS HE ONLY PAID 3 BUCKS...WOW

and he asked me to tip

I'm 7 days from starting on a solo project..."Couponz" will be one of the tracks I do. >_<

lol.... i would have ordered a bottle of champers to go...

Just don't ever go out on a date with this guy... he sounds so cheap and boring.... Coupon people are the most boring people in the world!!! :fail:

he needs to be slapped...you don't whip out coupons on a date...now if you and your man have some coupons and feel like going to a restaurant, great, but on a date??? I just can't.....it's not the coupons, it's the fact that he pulled that shit on a damn date

agrees with every single word

Was it a first date? That is kind of embarassing and tacky honestly. I mean gift cards/coupons arent awful to use but on a date where you are trying to make an impression and or get some ass its pretty tacky.

Honestly I wouldn't even use a gift card (even tho its less cheap looking than coupons). I guess when you're tryna "woo" somebody..its best to just leave any form of being "cheap" out of the equation ESP on da first date.imo. Now after we become a couple ...PULL ALL DA COUPONS NECESSARY!!! :lmao: :lmao:

That wouldn't be a deal breaker for me... since I would pay my own way anyway on a date unless they really insisted on paying for my meal... In this economy it is what it is... maybe he likes to get deals? :rolleyes:

I personally would rather see who the person really is on the first date than put on a big show like they have it like that.... because in my world you start how you finish...

Honestly I wouldn't even use a gift card (even tho its less cheap looking than coupons). I guess when you're tryna "woo" somebody..its best to just leave any form of being "cheap" out of the equation ESP on da first date.imo. Now after we become a couple ...PULL ALL DA COUPONS NECESSARY!!! :lmao: :lmao:

That was my point exactly. theres nothing wrong with coupons or gift cards at all if you already are in a relationship. But, trying to get to know someone and digging in your pockets, manbag whatever for crumpled up buy one entree get a second half off shit aint cute.

That was my point exactly. theres nothing wrong with coupons or gift cards at all if you already are in a relationship. But, trying to get to know someone and digging in your pockets, manbag whatever for crumpled up buy one entree get a second half off shit aint cute.

OMG after we left Harbor East we went to this club called the Gallery...and my friend was there...This friend be Alex in my A.R.C., but we went to the bathroom and I told him about the coupons and he went awf...The dude went running and he didn't go awf on the coupons, just everything the dude did for the rest of the night. :unsure:

I actually shared this situation w/ a few ppl I knew just to see if everyone's response was the same and surprisingly some ppl said they thought it would have been cute. I was like "cute"? They were saying because it would throw them off so much to where they could do nothing but laugh and the fact that he had no shame is his game being bold enough to pull a stunt like that would be very comical.EVERYONE is different in regards to diff situations I suppose. One person just str8 up said NUK WAS JUST MEAN! :lmao: :lmao:

I actually shared this situation w/ a few ppl I knew just to see if everyone's response was the same and surprisingly some ppl said they thought it would have been cute. I was like "cute"? They were saying because it would throw them off so much to where they could do nothing but laugh and the fact that he had no shame is his game being bold enough to pull a stunt like that would be very comical.EVERYONE is different in regards to diff situations I suppose. One person just str8 up said NUK WAS JUST MEAN! :lmao: :lmao:

Tell them that I am classy and sophisticated and I don't even know what coupons are from way up here on my pedestal.... :shifty:

Archived