After her Alleged Rehab, Ke$ha drops the $

Upon exiting rehab for her "eating disorder" treatment, Ms. Ke$ha is making a big change; she's dropping $ from her name.

After completion of her "treatment" Kesha changed her Twitter handle from @Ke$haSuxx to @KeshaRose. She then tweets "Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music"

I still think she went to "rehab" as a stunt to cancel her tour and not for "eating disorder" but whatever floats her boat

I wonder what kind of music she's thinking about getting into since she's all about "being herself"...

Let's see if this means her trashy side is gonna get shut down.

The biggest question is how is is her deal with Luke's label gonna go because he still "owns" her.

I still think she went to "rehab" as a stunt to cancel her tour and not for "eating disorder" but whatever floats her boat

I wonder what kind of music she's thinking about getting into since she's all about "being herself"...

you'r an idiot than but thats not news around here though

ibCFR7sGNFcb.gif

Let's see if this means her trashy side is gonna get shut down.

The biggest question is how is is her deal with Luke's label gonna go because he still "owns" her.

you'r an idiot than but thats

Yes I'm the idiot for believing Kesha, of all artists, went to "rehab" during a tour and believing what her public relations people put in the media about her alleged problem

I guess you want me to believe in Jesus and MJ's marriage to Lisa Marie too :coffee: