Tyler the Creator Arrested For Inciting a Riot

jarrylf

0315-tyler-creator-mugshot-1.jpg

Tyler the Creator was arrested Saturday afternoon at an airport in Texas ... after cops say they had a warrant with his name on it -- for starting a riot at the SXSW festival.

Austin PD officials say Tyler was booked this afternoon for inciting a riot at his concert Thursday.

Cops released a video of the riot (below) -- and Tyler is clearly telling everyone to break down the barricade to get in. The scene is pretty scary.

As you may recall, Tyler's concert was cancelled the night before -- after a driver plowed into a crowd of people waiting to get in -- leaving 2 dead and 23 injured.

According to the warrant ... a bartender at the facility told police he tried protecting a woman from getting trampled on ... but a guy punched him in the face for it.

Tyler's still in custody on a $3,500 bond.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2w5IzOxph

And this would be the "hate" part of my love/hate opinion towards him -_-

I thought the same thing honestly LOL

He's the cause of deaths....like why don't people think sometimes? Like I get maybe you underestimate it getting THAT bad, but that's typical riot shit...I look at him a lil differently right now....

I thought the same thing honestly LOL

He's the cause of deaths....like why don't people think sometimes? Like I get maybe you underestimate it getting THAT bad, but that's typical riot shit...I look at him a lil differently right now....

The drunk driver is the cause of deaths..

Yea the driver was directly responsible but Tyler was a instrument in the orchestra as he insisted.

As you may recall, Tyler's concert was cancelled the night before -- after a driver plowed into a crowd of people waiting to get in -- leaving 2 dead and 23 injured

Looks like this happened the day after

• Upvote 1

As you may recall, Tyler's concert was cancelled the night before -- after a driver plowed into a crowd of people waiting to get in -- leaving 2 dead and 23 injured

Looks like this happened the day after

Oh OK, that changes everything, good looking out lol,

Yea he's that fine line (in his case VERY fine line) of extremely creative genius and psycho moron lol. That's just my opinion of him, like sometimes he can do something or say something thats really out there and creative and unique, and then do something or say something really stupid.

• Upvote 1