• Skippy
    • Jif
    • Peter Pan
    • Reeses
    • Smucker's
    • Goober
    • Planters
    • ***OTHER***
    • This question's too hard. Need more time to study!
    • None. Peanut butter is the devil!

*confession* I quickly googled a list of brand names (a couple I don't know or never tried), but I included them anyway lol. And I don't know if there are different brands internationally. If there is, I've added the "other" option to try and cover the rest of the bases. With that said, my favorite brand would have to be Jif followed by Skippy. B)

Over the last maybe 5 years I've done the organic Peanut Butter more than it all (I mean Whole Foods has a machine where you make your OWN package of Peanut Butter (or Almond Butter, Or Cashew, or honey roasted peanut butter) in store, don't get much fresher than that

But of the above the best chocice is Jif!

Skippy & Peter Pan are tied for me.

I also love the chunky Peanut butter too alot of times, give you a lil crunch to that sandwich lol.

Oh yeah I tried Peter Pan once but it's been a while. I liked it tho lol.

Ah I should've asked this 2nd follow-up question: I prefer smooth but I'll eat crunchy if that's all that's available lol

That's a hard question because I love both, and I have moods for both, like there are times when I get smooth where some days it's like "I want crunchy" and then when I just have crunchy after a few servings I'm like "I want smooth" So I prefer to have both at the same time but at this moment I'll take crunchy

(extra plug for Whole Foods and making your own peanut butter) I can make it that perfect even mix where it has JUST enough of a crunch its very smooth tho.

Oh yeah I tried Peter Pan once but it's been a while. I liked it tho lol.

Ah I should've asked this 2nd follow-up question: I prefer smooth but I'll eat crunchy if that's all that's available lol

I went through a phase where I purchased crunchy peanut butter, a phase where I wanted to go back to smooth then accidentally purchased crunchy <_<

Right now, smooth all the way to the bank

The NPR 1 lost me @ "May" be.

And the Mayo clinic literally has a list of why Organic is the better option

• Pesticides. Conventional growers use pesticides to protect their crops from molds, insects and diseases. When farmers spray pesticides, this can leave residue on produce. Some people buy organic food to limit their exposure to these residues. According to the USDA, organic produce carries significantly fewer pesticide residues than does conventional produce. However, residues on most products — both organic and nonorganic — don't exceed government safety thresholds.
  • Food additives. Organic regulations ban or severely restrict the use of food additives, processing aids (substances used during processing, but not added directly to food) and fortifying agents commonly used in nonorganic foods, including preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colorings and flavorings, and monosodium glutamate.
  • Environment. Some people buy organic food for environmental reasons. Organic farming practices are designed to benefit the environment by reducing pollution and conserving water and soil quality.

Touche' tho sir, you did bring this to my attention......but still Organic has more benefits (eyes closed) on the environment.</p>

OTHER... it's all about Meridian brand crunchy PB with no added sugar - marketed by Holland & Barrett. I don't know if it exists in the States? :unsure:

We have PB with no added sugar.. Idk about that company

PB with no added sugar is nasty.. One of my bosses let me taste hers.. It was ok with an aftertaste

We have PB with no added sugar.. Idk about that company

PB with no added sugar is nasty.. One of my bosses let me taste hers.. It was ok with an aftertaste

Holland & Barrett is a health food store though so it's not like nasty crap... tastes good :) They do almond butter too which is a bit different but still good.

Holland & Barrett is a health food store though so it's not like nasty crap... tastes good :) They do almond butter too which is a bit different but still good.

I've been hearing about almond butter everywhere for the past couple of weeks...so much so that I feel the need to try it :lol:

OTHER... it's all about Meridian brand crunchy PB with no added sugar - marketed by Holland & Barrett. I don't know if it exists in the States? :unsure:

I haven't tried that. Is it anything like the Whole Earth one (that's if you've tried that lol)?