Janet Jackson to be in the June issue of Marie Claire UK

How many times are yall gonna be disappointed? Yall should know by now that unless Janet herself says that the album will drop at this or that date then we shouldn't be thinking about it :lol:

Some of you learned nothing from the AMFAR fiasco this year

• Upvote 1

He said "anticipating Janet news". That's about as vague as a Gil tweet.

Vague? How is that vague?

You known believers are worse than republicans and global warning.. You ignore all the warning signs and continue to push your right-winged propaganda when there's evidence right in your blow-hole

As Janet said, "DONT LET EM PLS" and I won't -_-

Vague? How is that vague?

You known believers are worse than republicans and global warning.. You ignore all the warning signs and continue to push your right-winged propaganda when there's evidence right in your blow-hole

As Janet said, "DONT LET EM PLS" and I won't -_-

The only thing that shows is that he's looking forward to news about her. Predicting at best, but it doesn't mean he knows she's doing something soon. He would probably be among the firsts to know, and would have actually said so. Plus, we know Janet enough to know that "news" could be anything.

This isn't global warming. You guys are the Repubs and are harping on about Benghazi long after the case should have been closed. Keep some optimism, but there aren't signs in everything. If it's going to happen, we'll actually see it.

• Upvote 1

The only thing that shows is that he's looking forward to news about her. Predicting at best, but it doesn't mean he knows she's doing something soon. He would probably be among the firsts to know, and would have actually said so. Plus, we know Janet enough to know that "news" could be anything.

This isn't global warming. You guys are the Repubs and are harping on about Benghazi long after the case should have been closed. Keep some optimism, but there aren't signs in everything. If it's going to happen, we'll actually see it.

I don't think he's "looking forward to news"... Do you not remember the tweet because you seem to question Jimmy's legendary status and friendship with the Goddess... As her disciple, Jimmy knows something is coming up or else he wouldn't have said what he said.. He said.. AND I QUOTE, "IN ANTICIPATION OF SOME EXCITING [JANET] NEWS...."

No... My original simile still stands... Y'all are the Republicans who ignore the signs of global warming to push you're own beliefs on the rest of us... the "oh we'll see" is more than proof...

DON'T LET THEM PLS!

I don't think he's "looking forward to news"... Do you not remember the tweet because you seem to question Jimmy's legendary status and friendship with the Goddess... As her disciple, Jimmy knows something is coming up or else he wouldn't have said what he said.. He said.. AND I QUOTE, "IN ANTICIPATION OF SOME EXCITING [JANET] NEWS...."

No... My original simile still stands... Y'all are the Republicans who ignore the signs of global warming to push you're own beliefs on the rest of us... the "oh we'll see" is more than proof...

DON'T LET THEM PLS!

Okay, so he called the news exciting, which once again could be anything. He still said he is anticipating it, and not that it will actually happen. To anticipate means to expect something or think something is probable. If it was definitely going to happen then he would have said so.

No, Game, we're correct. You and Issa and the rest of the Repubs can sound the alarm on Benghazi all you'd like. You won't find anything more in those tweets than any other time. If there was news, it would have been here already.

Sincerely,

Secretary Reina Clinton

R.N. Secretary of State

Okay, so he called the news exciting, which once again could be anything. He still said he is anticipating it, and not that it will actually happen. To anticipate means to expect something or think something is probable. If it was definitely going to happen then he would have said so.

No, Game, we're correct. You and Issa and the rest of the Repubs can sound the alarm on Benghazi all you'd like. You won't find anything more in those tweets than any other time. If there was news, it would have been here already.

Sincerely,

Secretary Reina Clinton

R.N. Secretary of State

"In anticipation" means "expecting something"... as in he, and all of us, are expecting some big news from Janet Jackson... That's probably going to be soon.. He knows something we don't.. He can't come out and say it.. No one has came out and leaked information bc Janet doesn't work that way

No.. Republican's Nation Secretary of State, Rey... You need to accept the fact that global warming is happening and we need to change our behavior based on the scientific evidence

Sincerely,

King Game, III

King of Janet Fans

PS. DON'T LET THEM PLS!

"In anticipation" means "expecting something"... as in he, and all of us, are expecting some big news from Janet Jackson... That's probably going to be soon.. He knows something we don't.. He can't come out and say it.. No one has came out and leaked information bc Janet doesn't work that way

No.. Republican's Nation Secretary of State, Rey... You need to except the fact that global warming is happening and we need to change our behavior based on the clear evidence

Sincerely,

King Game, III

King of Janet Fans

It says that he sees a chance there just like the rest of us. Notice it's still been a while and we haven't heard from him, and more importantly, nothing from her since then. He's being optimistic, like the rest of us should be, if something is coming then we'll get more signs than a vague tweet. Even if I granted you he mean something was coming, you are pulling the idea of it being soon right out of your behind. You have no justification for that unless soon actually means you have no idea.

Rhythm Nation's secretary, dear, and it's Madame Secretary to you. You need to let Benghazi go and wait for something to actually happen before you throw a fit, Got it, Issa?

Oh, and while I appreciate your imitation flattery, use a proper sign off next time. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Secretary Reina Clinton

R.N. Secretary of State

It says that he sees a chance there just like the rest of us. Notice it's still been a while and we haven't heard from him, and more importantly, nothing from her since then. He's being optimistic, like the rest of us should be, if something is coming then we'll get more signs than a vague tweet. Even if I granted you he mean something was coming, you are pulling the idea of it being soon right out of your behind. You have no justification for that unless soon actually means you have no idea.

Rhythm Nation's secretary, dear, and it's Madame Secretary to you. You need to let Benghazi go and wait for something to actually happen before you throw a fit, Got it, Issa?

Oh, and while I appreciate your imitation flattery, use a proper sign off next time. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Secretary Reina Clinton

R.N. Secretary of State

He's been posting about Janet more and more each week... and He's not Janet's publicist... He's not Janet's promotional team.. So of course he's not going to harp on pushing out Janet's business... He's simply not Janet so to dismiss his claims based off "Well.. maybe it's not real" sounds very Republican vs. Global Warming to me

Just accept the facts Rey and until you accept them, much like the Republican party, this conversation is going no where

I'll call you whatever you want, when you address me as "King Game".. Until Then..

Best Regards,

King Game, III

King of Janet Fans

He's been posting about Janet more and more each week... and He's not Janet's publicist... He's not Janet's promotional team.. So of course he's not going to harp on pushing out Janet's business... He's simply not Janet so to dismiss his claims based off "Well.. maybe it's not real" sounds very Republican vs. Global Warming to me

Just accept the facts Rey and until you accept them, much like the Republican party, this conversation is going no where

I'll call you whatever you want, when you address me as "King Game".. Until Then..

Best Regards,

King Game, III

King of Janet Fans

He's a close friend of Janet, and she's one of his biggest protegees, of course he'd tweet about her at some point. That doesn't mean she's releasing something new, and it even if it did, it doesn't mean she's releasing music. He'd give a much clearer indication of something new coming than "anticipation". I'm not saying "maybe it isn't real". I'm saying that we have no reason to believe that it is. You're seeing one thing happen and all of it sudden it means this huge event that everyone is in on. Just like Benghazi. I understand your hope, but there's just no reason to draw that conclusion.

You're not giving me facts. You're giving me hasty assumptions. There's a difference. Let it go, Game. Let it go.

How about Jester and we call it even? It's more suitable for a "game", anyway.

• Upvote 1