[FALSE] Tina Fey is producing a sequel to "Hocus Pocus"

Aquaria

Fey’s production company, Little Stranger, is getting behind the new film, and the mighty Fey herself will be one of the producers of Hocus Pocus 2. At this stage, it’s unclear whether she plans to act in the film as well.

The sequel will pick up years after the original, focusing on a housewife who is related to the Sanderson sisters, who teams up with a witch hunter to save her children after they run afoul of some resurrected witches while out trick-or-treating.

http://uproxx.com/filmdrunk/2014/07/tina-fey-is-making-a-hocus-pocus-sequel/

Yasssss!

Needs to get to work on that Mean Girls reunion movie while Lindsay's still here....not to sound all morbid, I like Lindsay....but....I'll be pleasently surprised if she blows out candles for her 30th

I'd really love this. But what could the movie be about? They already destroyed the plastics? Unless it's based in the adult-world and how 'mean' adults can be after school :lol:

I'd really love this. But what could the movie be about? They already destroyed the plastics? Unless it's based in the adult-world and how 'mean' adults can be after school :lol:

Well that would be the perfect concept wouldn't it :coffee:

Leave the news telling to Bu and me ;)

I'll leave acting like a jackass and arguing with Jarryl in every fucking thread to you. In the meantime, I'll post whatever I want to post, whenever and however I want to post it.

I'd tell you to sit down but it's clear you're already sitting with your thumb up your ass like the nuisance you are. Check your lipstick before you come and talk to me.

And how's that for a Game Changer.

I'll leave acting like a jackass and arguing with Jarryl in every fucking thread to you. In the meantime, I'll post whatever I want to post, whenever and however I want to post it.

I'd tell you to sit down but it's clear you're already sitting with your thumb up your ass like the nuisance you are. Check your lipstick before you come and talk to me.

And how's that for a Game Changer.

Looks like someone's mad as funk! :lmao:

I'm lying down btw and I cannot stop laughing at your reply :lmao:

You're not mad at me. You're mad your thread was a bust and that the Hocus Pocus will go on without a Hollywood "remake"

Looks like someone's mad as funk! :lmao:

I'm lying down btw and I cannot stop laughing at your reply :lmao:

You're not mad at me. You're mad your thread was a bust and that the Hocus Pocus will go on without a Hollywood "remake"

Mad? No dear. That was the equivalent of spraying Raid on a pest and keeping it moving. B)