GAME: Janet Jackson Singles Rate...THE RESULTS!

bu.

I agree about revealing the votes. :D

I must say I'm kind of surprised that "Control" and "Son of A Gun" missed the Top 40. :unsure::lol:

I am too tbh :lol:! I thought they were for sure gonna make it!

what will piss me off is when I reveal the votes and one of you tells me I've worked it out wrong :lmao:. I added each songs votes up and divided it by the number of voters :unsure:

janetsinglesrating.png

68 - Two To The Power of Love - 3.1

67 - Fast Girls - 3.12

66 - Don't Stand Another Chance - 3.87

65 - Dream Street - 3.89

64 - Whoops Now - 3.94

63 - Come Give Your Love To Me - 3.98

62 - Don't Worry - 4.04

61 - Feel It Boy - 4.27

60 - Don't Mess Up This Good Thing - 4.31

59. Girlfriend/Boyfriend - 4.39

58 - Luv Me - 4.59

57 - Nothing - 4.96

56 - Love And My Best Friend - 4.98

55 - What'll I Do - 5.28

54. Just A Little While - 5.52

53. Young Love - 5.61

52. Can't Be Good - 5.67

51. So Excited - 5.92

50. Say You Do - 5.94

49. I Want You - 6.17

48. Because Of Love - 6.34

47. Call On Me - 6.38

46. Son Of A Gun - 6.47

45. Diamonds - 6.49

44. Someone To Call My Lover - 6.58

43. Control - 6.69

42. Make Me - 6.7

41. State Of The World - 6.77

The Top 40

40. Twenty Foreplay - 6.82

39. Enjoy - 6.86

38. R&B Junkie - 6.88

37. Alright - 6.91

36. Rock Wit U - 6.97

35. Luv - 7.03

34. Throb - 7.09

33. With U - 7.14

32. Go Deep - 7.23

31. Every Time - 7.27

For the Top 10, Bu needs YOU!

To provide for more interaction and to take off some of the load and ease the 'burden' I've figured that since there was 9 of us voting...I thought if I nominate a song to each one of the voters then each voter could write a write up for the song they have been bestowed with. If you would like to do this then just state your interest in here :)

How in the hell did "Rock With U" and "Luv" outrank "Son of A Gun" and "Control"? :umm:

I'll consider a write-up, but it depends on the song.

It hurts doesn't it

olivia-pope-lip-quiver.gif

EDIT - I have the perfect song for each of you tbh...ones I know you each love. The only thing I won't do is give the position away :lol:

For the Top 10, Bu needs YOU!

To provide for more interaction and to take off some of the load and ease the 'burden' I've figured that since there was 9 of us voting...I thought if I nominate a song to each one of the voters then each voter could write a write up for the song they have been bestowed with. If you would like to do this then just state your interest in here :)

:umm: how about you just give the results

Guys, I have to own up to a mistake I made. As I already stated, I added Jarryls votes afterwards when I realised I forgot since he sent them on FB. As I did this, I didn't realise that the average column didn't update to reflect his additions. So I've just realised that all the votes have been wrong. Please don't blame me, blame Microsoft :tear:. It wouldn't be fair to keep the current positions with the incorrect votes and the remainder with the correct ones and so unfortunately this means that after revising the results to reflect the correction, some songs do change their positions. I really do apologise for this - I should have made sure everything was 100% perfect before revealing votes. Please bare with me as I re-reveal the results. And once again I sincerely apologise.