Is Beyonce Set to Release Another Album?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

http://www.stereogum.com/1716329/looks-like-that-rumored-new-beyonce-release-is-real/news/

Parkwood.jpg

The four-disc set described on the document would apparently include 28 music videos plus one disc each with concert footage from Beyoncé’s Mrs. Carter World Tour and her On The Run Tour with Jay-Z. And because a four-disc Beyoncé set has been spotted on Amazon, it looks like this thing is the real deal

Assuming the document is legit, here’s the tracklist for BEYONCÉ Volume 2:

01 “Sweet Illusion”

02 “DONK” (Feat. Nicki Minaj)

03 “Good In Good Bye”

04 “Loyal”

05 “Renouncement” (Feat. Justin Timberlake)

06 “Sensation Of Pain”

07 “Fasion”

08 “KO”

09 “True”

10 “Cherry” (Feat. Rihanna)

11 “Flawless (Remix)” (Feat. Nicki Minaj)

If the document is to be believed, Volume 2 will hit iTunes next Friday 11/14, and physical copies will go on sale 11/25. (The document lists this as a Monday, but it’s actually a Tuesday.) Since the two volumes add up to 25 tracks, it’s unclear what the other three videos will be. But one of them will presumably be for “Flawless (Remix)”.

Hmmm 

the DVD is overpriced.. the CD won't be 

It's allegedly a re-release and will be a complete package :umm:. Last years album, with a new CD full of new music plus the videos on DVD and Mrs Carter Tour/On The Run on DVD...supposedly. One package, one price.

Something tells me it's not even true. Apparently a stan made it up and the media as run with it...but then people were posting pics of it on Amazon (which I can't find on there). 

It's allegedly a re-release and will be a complete package :umm:. Last years album, with a new CD full of new music plus the videos on DVD and Mrs Carter Tour/On The Run on DVD...supposedly. One package, one price.

Something tells me it's not even true. Apparently a stan made it up and the media as run with it...but then people were posting pics of it on Amazon (which I can't find on there). 

According to what I posted, it seems as though she's going the volume 2 route AND a 4-disc boxset.. Anything else would just beg the general public to illegally download her crap (though we were going to do it anyways) 

According to what I posted, it seems as though she's going the volume 2 route AND a 4-disc boxset.. Anything else would just beg the general public to illegally download her crap (though we were going to do it anyways) 

I think we're being trolled tbh. 

PS Metacritic > You

:) Probably

Not sure what MetaCritic has to do with my opinion and the fact that the GP downloaded it illegally but ok :)

Not sure why you feel the need to give your opinion constantly unless you just like to be heard. I mean I saw you edit your post after TE clocked you in that other thread.

I don't really care about the GP :)

I can't see her releasing again this quickly, not with how successful her last album and both of her tours were. I'd be happy for it, but I can't realistically see it. 

I would think she would release a single but not if she wanted to "surprise" the GP again.. 

And I hope that mess with Nicki isn't considered a single

I would think she would release a single but not if she wanted to "surprise" the GP again.. 

And I hope that mess with Nicki isn't considered a single

Back-to-back surprise releases? Unlikely. It won't have the same effect as the first did. That and no single is why I assume she might not release again until much later. 

Do you think she'll re-sign? 

I don't know. They're lame imo. But she's been with Columbia since Destiny's Child... I hope she doesn't join Roc Nationor whatever it's called :umm:.

I think JT has one more album left with his label too. 

Well the first surprise didn't have a single.. Just a bunch of buzz-flops

The decision would be between releasing a single or doing a surprise. Not both at the same time. That's ridiculous. So my point is that since there's no single and another surprise isn't in her best interest, she's not going to release something anytime soon.