Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Well Yara might be safe next week since she's not doing an acting challenge. If she is, Ru will probably toss in another quick acting challenge to get her out :lol:

>_<:lol:

I know Mystique (from last season) is somewhere smiling because they made reference to that bitch about 3 times this season. The first was Mimifurst wearing that lamp shade on her head talking about "Im from Chicago"...then somebody said something about a 2 piece and a biscuit :lol: and tonight they said that Shangela was about to serve Mystique realness on the stage. :lmao: looks like Mystique is 'WINNING' :filenails:

>_<:lol:

I know Mystique (from last season) is somewhere smiling because they made reference to that bitch about 3 times this season. The first was Mimifurst wearing that lamp shade on her head talking about "Im from Chicago"...then somebody said something about a 2 piece and a biscuit :lol: and tonight they said that Shangela was about to serve Mystique realness on the stage. :lmao: looks like Mystique is 'WINNING' :filenails:

You know her big ass is somewhere bragging about it :lol: They shouldn't have said Shang was looking like Mystique during her Country challenge :lmao:

YAS RAJA!!! THAT SMIRK AT THE END GAVE ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes:

I knew Shangela was gonna go this week, but it's upsetting nonetheless. -_-

She made it as far as she could. Top 5...with only a year experience. When will the other girls do it. :coffee:

Raja was cute tonight. :coffee: Yara was cute too. I LOVED her fantasy look, which (imo) is the only reason she won, lol. If not for that Raja probably would've won again. :sigh:

OH MY GOD! :o I'M SO GAGGIN' AGAIN! :o YAS RU!!! YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS SHOW ANYMORE!!! :o

YESSSSSS I KNOW! Ru is coming for the juggler this season, I cannot! lol I'm in shock! None of the spoilers I read mentioned this, so I don't know what to think from this point forward! I CAN'T WAIT! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I knew Shangela was gonna go this week, but it's upsetting nonetheless. -_-

She made it as far as she could. Top 5...with only a year experience. When will the other girls do it. :coffee:

Raja was cute tonight. :coffee: Yara was cute too. I LOVED her fantasy look, which (imo) is the only reason she won, lol. If not for that Raja probably would've won again. :sigh:

YESSSSSS I KNOW! Ru is coming for the juggler this season, I cannot! lol I'm in shock! None of the spoilers I read mentioned this, so I don't know what to think from this point forward! I CAN'T WAIT! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

She made it that far from help with others...when she didn't get help, she got the boot :excited:

Yeah...all of Raja's looks were on point. Yara lucked out with that fantasy look -_-

Ru is truly getting to work this season :clapping: I kinda feel that this might be the last season -_-

She made it that far from help with others...when she didn't get help, she got the boot :excited:

Yeah...all of Raja's looks were on point. Yara lucked out with that fantasy look -_-

Ru is truly getting to work this season :clapping: I kinda feel that this might be the last season -_-

She only got alittle help from the other girls...and it's to be expected when you've only been doing it for a year. She turned it out nonetheless. :coffee:

THIS BETTER NOT BE THE LAST SEASON. :mellow: I will cut Ru, Logo, and anyone else involved if it is! :angry:

She only got alittle help from the other girls...and it's to be expected when you've only been doing it for a year. She turned it out nonetheless. :coffee:

THIS BETTER NOT BE THE LAST SEASON. :mellow: I will cut Ru, Logo, and anyone else involved if it is! :angry:

They did her hair and outfits while doing her makeup :lmao: No, you're not expected to be a user in your first year :lmao: Yeah, she turned it out when she left :lmao:

-_-

They did her hair and outfits while doing her makeup :lmao: No, you're not expected to be a user in your first year :lmao: Yeah, she turned it out when she left :lmao:

-_-

You are expected to ask for help from others who are more experienced, but the girls are shady and jealous of Shangela, so they bitched about. :coffee:

*Sends Logo and Ru my nudes so the show will come back for another season* :excited: :excited: :excited:

You are expected to ask for help from others who are more experienced, but the girls are shady and jealous of Shangela, so they bitched about. :coffee:

*Sends Logo and Ru my nudes so the show will come back for another season* :excited: :excited: :excited:

Asking for help is one thing...using others is another :filenails:

Damn...that show will be gone for good now :cry:

Who are they gonna bring back to spice the show up now that my Shangela is gone?

Don't know yet...we'll find out next week.

Who are they gonna bring back to spice the show up now that my Shangela is gone?

I hope they give Shangela another chance, but I doubt it. -_-

Asking for help is one thing...using others is another :filenails:

Damn...that show will be gone for good now :cry:

Shangela NEVER used anyone. :coffee:

My nudes will save the show and keep it going on for atleast another five seasons. :excited:

They read her when discussing how should stay and who should LSFYLp[ :lmao:

:lmao:

They're burying it now -_-

Alexis gave alittle more, but Shangela did great too. She's usually had to lipsync to the songs that required alot of energy, this is the first time she had to LSFYL to a slower song that required a certain type of performance. She nailed it, but Alexis (probably because of experience) was able to do just a little bit better. You know the queens were going to read her, they don't like her. :rolleyes:

When the show comes back next season, I want my homage! :coffee: